A new Partnership

Frustrated from earlier, Lily blows off some steam as the others watch her. 'I'm sure Xiao has an explanation for why he didn't tell you. You did cut him off'. Lily huffs "Still! It ticks me off". 'Calming down will be the first thing to do'. "I know". '

Ask him later on why he didn't tell you sooner. For now, the announcement is almost soon'. "Alright". Lily rejoins the others who speak to her before the announcement. Xiao, who was on the roof, could feel her calming down. He'll have to speak with her later.

It's almost time for the announcement. Lily's mood did improve just before the announcement. She gets ready in a room provided by the pharmacy. "Ready?" asked Ganyu. Lily turns to her and nods "Ready". 

The two walk to the entrance of Bubu Pharmacy where a large crowd awaits them. Millelith stood guard around the area. The crowd cheered her adeptal name as she approached the announcement area. Lily gulps and walks up to where Dr. Baizhu was.

He glances at her and smiles. The two then turn their attention to the crowd. Lily makes her speech. "I've come here today to an Announcement of my Partnership with Bubu Pharmacy. I now am able hone my skills and better serve the people of Liyue with the help of Dr. Baizhu!". 

The crowd cheers loudly as she finishes her announcement. Lily smiles once more as she enters the pharmacy to talk with Dr. Baizhu. The two head to his office. "A splendid speech indeed!". "Yesss a wonderful SSspeech indeed" said Changsheng.

Now onto arrangements. "Your details for the arrangements are very thorough Adeptus Sirona". "Thank you!". Lily had help from Guizhong and Hisano. A thorough schedule for the two. The two shared each other's loads. 

If needed for emergencies all he needed to do was announce her name and she'd be there in a flash. This arrangement allowed Lily some time to enjoy herself and allow Bubu Pharmacy to go back in business. The two finish with their arrangements and Lily heads to greet people.

It was like she was a celebrity or something. Adeptus Sirona is very popular. She greeted people for several hours until it was officially time to go or rather for her to change back. Lily was showing signs of fatigue. Poor Halo was worried for her. 

Even Xiao was holding himself back from getting her out of there. Luckily, Ganyu got her out of there in time and returned her to Wangshu Inn. Lily heads to their room where she changes back and plops onto the bed. Halo comes out and nuzzles her cheek.

She smiles and pets Halo's head. "Thank you for comforting me, Halo". The little guy nods and twirls. Lily chuckles and talks with Halo some more before drifting off to sleep. It was a long day and she deserved it. 

Xiao teleports inside their room and finds Lily asleep with Halo nuzzling her cheek. He quietly leaves to give her time to rest. After a few hours Lily wakes up. She sits up with a melancholy look on her face. She wants Xiao. She wants her love. She wasn't entirely mad at him. 'Xiao, I want you' she thought.

Xiao teleports next to her after hearing her thoughts. "I'm here, my love". Lily reaches for his hand as the two intertwine their hands as Xiao sits on the bed. "Xiao, my brave, please tell me why you didn't tell me about the threat?". "I didn't want to make my flower worry". Lily sensed there was more. "There's more isn't there?". He lightly nods "I vowed to keep you safe from any threats and kept the news from you". 

He continues after a pause. "It was a mistake to do so. In turn I made you angry with me". Lily tightened her grip. "I'm not angry with you. Just frustrated you didn't tell me sooner". Mate, sad. Must comfort Mate. Xiao hugs Lily. "I apologize for making you upset". Lily places her head onto his neck. "Thank you. I feel better". Mate feels better. 

A/N: Yay! They made up! Like usual relationships it's always rocky and bumpy. Arguments are bound to happen. Lily did blow the situation out of proportion, but she got the sense that Xiao didn't trust her. That's not true at all. She didn't let him finish last chapter. The two will learn how to properly convey their feelings and thoughts to each other. Did you guys catch that Xiao heard Lily's thoughts? It's part of their bond, and as their relationship grows their bond with strengthen. 

See you soon! 

-Aria