The Three Adepti

Wow. This was a first. Lily smiles and giggles as he blushes. "L-Look! I don't know how to do this stuff!". He huffs and quickly stands up. Lily also stands up and dries her tears. "Thank you I guess". He nods and disappears. It was time for her to head to bed anyway. 

Tomorrow was going to be eventful. She was to visit the other Adepti of Liyue. Dawn greets her as she leaves the Inn and follows Xiao to Mt. Aozang; home of Cloud Retainer. Zhongli greeted them halfway for official business.

They arrive before noon as three Illuminated Beasts greet them. Lily feels intimidated by their presence and grabs hold of Zhongli's sleeve. He lightly grins at her. "Lily meet; Cloud Retainer, Moon Carver, and Mountain Shaper". Out of respect she bows to them. Cloud Retainer chirps "One senses a familiarity with you". 

Moon Carver lowers his antlers "Enlighten us young one. Who might you be?". Oh, they might be referring to her mother's aura. She lowers her gaze "Liliana; Daughter of Guizhong". As she said that Guizhong appears in ghostly form as the Adepti bow to her. 'It's been too long; Cloud Retainer, Moon Carver, and Mountain Shaper'.

Bowing to her they all greet her. She smiles and returns to Lily. Zhongli signals to Cloud Retainer as they head inside. Xiao followed his Lord as all gathered inside. "One is delighted you came back, Conqueror of Demons". Xiao nods at Cloud Retainer. "It's good to be back". 

For Adepti purposes they didn't see them until now. Xiao still needed to get his strength back, and Lily wanted time to settle into her new life. They talk for a while with Lily stepping out for a while. It seemed like she was a third-wheel or something.

She wanted some alone time. 'What's wrong?'. Her mother comes out again. "Oh, Mother, you scared me". She floats around her. 'You seem to be sad'. Lily crosses her arms. "I don't know...something feels off". Guizhong raises her brow. 'Is it that you don't feel like you fit in?'. She widens her eyes. "I guess...". She was a Half-God, after all. 

Her mother understands her feelings and suggests. 'Ask Cloud Retainer to introduce you to Ganyu'. Lily raises her brow. "Who?". Guizhong disappears as Zhongli calls for her. "Coming!".

Her mother's suggestion stayed in her mind as she returned. Moon Carver and Mountain Shaper returned to their domains. Zhongli had plans with Xiao, leaving her with Cloud Retainer. She kept her gaze lowered and mustered up the courage to ask her something. "Um, Honorable Adeptus, may I ask you something?". 

A short silence greets them until Cloud Retainer speaks "No need for formalities, child". Lily looks up at her. "If one can, one will answer your question". She loosens up her tight body and asks her. "May I be introduced to Ganyu?".

Cloud Retainer lowers her head. "Aw, that was one's question". She nods "Mother said you know where to find her". Cloud Retainer nods "One will find Ganyu in Liyue Harbor". Lily thanks her and bows. "Before you go child. If one need's anything in the future. One knows where to find me". 

Lily smiles as Cloud Retainer flies back into her Domain. Xiao and Zhongli were nowhere in sight so why not go to Liyue Harbor? It's not like she needs babysitting after all her mother is with her. Ghostly Parent to be precise.

Liyue Harbor was a great distance away from Mt. Aozang. Lily also wanted to see what the city was really like even though she went there for a very brief moment to rescue Xiao. She isn't fond of crowds or large groups of people. She would avoid them, but always felt she needed to face that fear in the near future. Going to the Harbor will be a positive step further. 

A/N: Hi! Another Chapter down! Thank you all for the views. I really appreciate it! 

See you soon! 

-Aria