Banquet of the Gods

(A/N: Above is the outfit Xiao's wearing to the Banquet)

Guizhong comes out to show her lover her new outfit. "Rex, how do I look?". Morax smiles at her. "Stunning". She smiles and glances at Xiao. He was staring at her. "Xiao is something wrong?". That outfit was similar to someone he knew. Just who was it? "Xiao!". 

A familiar voice causes pain in his head. Xiao groans and almost falls over with Morax catching him in time. "Xiao are you alright?". Guizhong grew concerned. "Xiao, please wake up!". The voice was crying out to him. The voice was frantic and worried. "Xiao, please you can't leave me!".

What did it mean by that? "Ignore it". The voice fades as crying are heard. Why was it calling out to him? Xiao shook the thoughts away. It's just him and his family, no one else. "Yes! That's right!". Xiao opens his eyes and looks at Guizhong. "Xiao are you back with us?". He nods "Yes, Lady Guizhong". 

She looks at him surprised. "My, your voice has returned". Morax lets go of Xiao. "Xiao, since it's back we must talk". He nods to his lord and bows to Guizhong. The pair arrive at Morax's favorite spot. An area that had a good view over the entire Assembly.

Xiao was quiet as his Lord got a pot of tea ready. "Would you like some?". Xiao nods to him. Morax grabs a cup and begins to sip. Xiao was hesitant but grabbed a cup. A few more sips and silence later Morax speak. "Xiao, why did you disappear?". 

He gulps and shakes the cup. He didn't remember. "I do not recall my Lord". Morax raises a brow. It wasn't like Xiao to not remember anything. "Alright then. It must be linked to your sudden voice loss". Xiao nods silently. That must've been the case then.

After a little more talking, Xiao is excused. He returns to the Yaksha's Quarters and is met by Bonanus. "Brother!". Xiao lightly smiles and walks to her. "Yes, Sister?". Her eyes widened in surprise. "Your voice is back!". He nods "It returned this Morning". Bonanus was happy. "That's good to hear! Now let's get you fitted!". 

She takes his hand and pulls him into their home. Indarias greets Xiao. "Now let's get you fitted for an outfit". Indarias helps him by getting a new outfit. Xiao didn't like it, but the Banquet is important. Morax wanted them in fitting attire. He'll have to do it for his Lord's image.

Once they were done with that, Xiao returned to his room. It was exhausting. He was instructed to sleep by Bosacius but his "Adepti don't Sleep" motto got in the way. Xiao didn't sleep. It was like he didn't want to. That girl's voice would call out to him if he even tried to rest. It was beginning to tick him off. 

The words "Xiao, please you can't leave me!" kept repeating over and over. "Yes, just keep ignoring her pleas". He had to focus on tomorrow, nothing else. He just laid in bed until the Morning.

The long-awaited Banquet of the Gods arrived. The Yaksha's were stationed around the Assembly to guard for unwanted guests. Xiao had the privilege to be stationed near Morax and Guizhong. His uncomfortable Formal War made it hard for him to relax.

 The clothing was tight, but he wore it for his Lord. Guizhong could see him fiddling with his outfit and giggled. Sudden ringing of bells alerted the others of the Gods entering. One by one several Gods entered Morax's Domain.

Xiao was too occupied with his outfit to listen to every God's title being called but the last one caught his attention. "Now entering; Goddess of Purification; Lady Hisano". A ping of pain came to Xiao with an evil laughter. "Haha! Found You!". He was captivated by her alluring presence. Her aura was so pure. 

The Goddess's silver hair and eyes complemented her outfit. They both make eye contact for a second with her giving him a smile. Xiao glanced away from her. The Goddess bows to Morax and Guizhong. "Goddess of Purification at your service my Lord". Morax raises from his seat and yells "Let the Banquet Commence!". 

A/N: Hello! Dundun! The mysterious woman is finally revealed! (She is important!) A new guest on the train! Her outfit will be revealed in the next chapter. 

Thank you for the recent stars and views! I'm so happy! I wonder who is calling out to Xiao. Their persistence is annoying him. Maybe he should just ignore them! (No, Xiao don't do that!)

See you soon! 

-Aria