Impatience

Xiao opens his eyes and sees Ganyu and Aether hovering over him. He gets a little frustrated and sits up. "Would you give me some space!". He looked around and didn't see Lily. "Where's Lily?". The two glances at him and then glance towards the Harbor. "Tch!". She must've gone to the harbor to look for Madam Ping. "Wait here. I'll be back". With that he teleports away from a confused Aether and Ganyu. Lily arrives in the city and quickly looks around. She wanted answers. This "Madam Ping" was in her past. She needs to know why she needed to see Madam Ping in the first place. Why an Adeptus would be in her past.

Many people could fit their description but the "Doctor" she kept going to as a child was much younger than she remembered. Madam Ping could look the same or have changed her appearance. She could be anywhere or could be anyone. Lily didn't have any leads. 

She was too conflicted to ask her mother nor ask around. She felt lost. Lily was about to give up when a sudden tap on her shoulder alerts her. She looks behind her and finds someone who looks like Ganyu. "Hello". The girl had horns like Ganyu, is she a half-adeptus as well? "Hi?".

The girl smiles "I presume you must be Liliana". She nods to her. "That's good. I thought I had the wrong person for a second". The girl offers Lily her hand. "We should be going then". Lily was hesitant but placed her hand on hers. A light surrounds the pair as they're transported to a Domain. 

Lily opens an eye and finds the very same medical building from her memories. "Oh, I forgot. I'm Yanfei by the way". Lily smiles at her and looks by at the massive building in front of her. It's identical, then this must be where Madam Ping is.

Looking around more she sees an older woman sitting outside of the building. Lily leaves Yanfei and walks to the women. The older woman smiles at her and gestures to her to sit down. "Would you like some tea?". Lily nods as the older woman passes her a cup of tea. Lily picks up the cup and takes a sip. Wait, she didn't come here for a drink. 

She wanted answers. "Um...". She's stopped by the woman. "In time, child. Other guests will be arriving". They sat in silence for a while until the domain's sky rippled a little. Lily stared at it in confusion as the woman smiled "Oh, they've arrived".

Three others showed up. The first was Xiao. "Lily!". There was a hint of anger in his voice. She turns her head to him. "Yes?". Xiao glared at her. "Why did you suddenly disappear like that!". Lily tilts her head. "I came to get answers about my past. Do I need your permission to do so?". 

Madam Ping chuckles "Lady Guizhong is right. You two do have a unique relationship". Xiao grumbles and sits down next to Lily. The other two show up shortly after. Ganyu and Aether were the other guests. "Aw, come children and sit down". They did and sat down around her.

Lily got a little irritated. She came here for answers. Why did the others come? Lily started moving her eyebrow and tapping her shoulder. Why must the others be here? Xiao's already seen enough. She came to answer a question she had about her past. 'Calm yourself, Liliana'. She hears her mother's voice. She looks up and sees Guizhong hovering over Madam Ping. "It's so nice to see you again, Lady Guizhong". 

Guizhong smiles and floats down next to her. 'You all must seek answers'. They nod to her. 'I'll try to answer your questions'. Madam Ping looked at Lily and whispered. "I'll answer your questions in private". Lily gave her a faint nod. She was happy that the others wouldn't find out. Lily just misunderstood the situation. 

A/N: Hi! I'm back! How is everyone? I hope you all are well! In this chapter Lily becomes inpatient with everything that happened. She wants answers and so do Xiao. Everything stems from them keeping secrets from them after all. They'll get some questions next chapter. 

See you soon! 

-Aria