A gift is born

Rumors of a War began to brew. Guizhong was showing signs of pregnancy and didn't want to return to Morax's side yet. He would send the Yaksha's from time to time to check up on her. They too were worried for their Lady. She wanted to give birth to her child in peace. Issac was always by her side. 

The fateful day came sooner than anticipated. Guizhong went into labor with the help of Hisano and her retainers. A baby girl was born. Issac and Guizhong were so happy. "Guizhong, look at her! She's beautiful!".

Her exhausted eyes glanced at the baby. She was so small and wrapped her little hand around Guizhong's finger. The baby opened her eyes and giggled at her mother. She had both of her parent's characteristics. Guizhong's blonde hair and Issac's golden eyes. "What should we name her?". 

Guizhong could only think of Liyuean names, but she wanted Isaac to pick. "You choose". He pondered for a bit and remembered the flower that bloomed in Hisano's domain. "How about Liliana?". Guizhong's eyes lit up as the baby giggled from hearing her name.

She smiles at her child. "Yes, that suits her so well". Isaac was happy that she liked it. Guizhong only had a few months to spend with Liliana until she had to return to the Guili Assembly. She was so saddened to leave her child but if the rumors were true about this war, then she couldn't let an infant be dragged into this. With careful consideration, Issac would leave with Liliana before this war started. They say their last goodbyes as Issac and Lilana disappear.

A saddened Guizhong returns to the Assembly. She expected an Angered Morax but was greeted with open arms. She embraced him in a hug with tears falling. Morax thought it was for him but truly they were for her child. 

Guizhong and Morax made up just before the rumors of the Archon War spread. Seven Seats to become Archons arose. Everyone who pledged allegiance to Morax came to his side including Hisano.

While Morax was contemplating his next move, his scouts returned. The Yaksha's returned from surveying their next Enemies Territory. "Bosacius, report". He bows to his Lord. "My Lord, the God of Sin has been spotted. Morax wanted to put an end to this God's Tyranny. 

(A/N: I made up the God of Tyranny)

He turned into a rogue God that must be put down. "Good. We shall leave at Sunrise". Morax ordered everyone to get prepared. Killing a God was no easy feat. Although Xiao had experience in that. If he needed to, Xiao would kill this God for him.

Morax's army set out just as Dawn broke on the horizon. His goal was to kill this God and his followers before he could spread. Rogue Gods were like a plague during this awful War. One by one the god's followers perished. The Yaksha's would ease the land's karmic debt as they killed. Morax would only save those who didn't fall to their God's corruption. He's a kind God but also benevolent. He won't forgive those who fell to Corruption. The killing felt endless to Xiao. Each kill would pile on to his own Karmic Debt.

The Battle lasted for two straight days. Everyone was understandably exhausted. Morax was calm and sorrowful as he killed the God of Sin. "I shall always remember you, God of Sin". The troops rejoiced as Morax made the finishing blow. Only those who knew their Lord understood how this affected him. Morax didn't want to kill, but this War needed to be put to an end. Casualties are expected at this point. Morax can only do so much. He ordered his troops to return to Guili Assembly.

This battle didn't feel like something to rejoice about. Killing isn't something to be proud of. The Yaksha's knew this, yet they paid the price for it. Each kill added to their Karma which one day will spell their doom. For now, they could only rely on each other to ease their Karma. No one expected for this war to last 2,000 years. 

A/N: Hehe! I gave you guys a "break" from the Angst Train! Lily is born and we learn where she got her name. How cute! (If only I had art skills, I'd draw her!) (She also got her name from Glaze Lilies as well)

See you soon! 

-Aria