Watching - Jesse Lee Soffer

You sat down on the couch next to Jesse. Today there would be another episode of Chicago P.D. on TV, and you had to watch it. Normally you watched it alone because Jesse usually wasn't home. On the other hand, they wrapped on time today, and he was home early.

"What are we watching?" Jesse asked as he laid his arm on your shoulders.

"You'll see," you smirked as you put on the right channel. A recap of the last episode has already started.

Jesse groaned next to you. "Are you serious?"

You looked at him with a big smile.

"You are serious," he answered for you.

"Yep. I always watch it, and I'm not going to change that now. They left me on a cliffhanger last time!"

Jesse rolled his eyes, trying to get up from the couch, but you didn't let that happen.

"Come on, watch it with me. Don't you ever wonder what the final product looks like?"

"Sometimes. But if you want me to watch it, we'll watch it."

"Yes!" You quickly kissed him on the cheek before getting cosy against him.

"You know, you should steal some clothes from the set. You look amazing in those shirts," you said, looking at your boyfriend on the screen, who was wearing a blue long-sleeved shirt with a few open buttons. It was one of your favourite outfits of Jay.

"You think?"

"Yes. And also steal some blouses and those denim jackets you sometimes wear."

Jesse frowned at you. Never had you said anything about the clothes of Jay. "You like those?"

"Oh yeah. You look hot as hell." You looked up at Jesse.

"I think I have to steal some clothes."

You laughed. "It's just different from what you normally wear, besides the t-shirts. The bomber jackets look amazing as well."

Jesse chuckled. "Maybe I should come home in the uniform."

"That blue suits you."

"Wait, I bet you have that as your background on your phone," he laughed before grabbing your phone off the table. Your lock screen was a picture of the two of you, but your home screen was a picture of Jay wearing a brown blouse.

"No, you didn't," he laughed at the photo.

"What, you look hot. I don't care that it's Jay."

"Hot, huh?"

"Yes."

Jesse opened your camera roll, which revealed even more photos of Jay. "I think you are my biggest fan," he laughed as he put the phone away.

"Always, even if you would've looked horrible."

Jesse leaned in to kiss you.

"The flannels are hot as well," you said in between the kiss.

Jesse only grinned before kissing you again. "Now, I definitely have to come home in one of those outfits."