3

As soon as Chi Han found the entrance of the VIP elevator, he heard a "dong" sound, and when he came in, it turned out that someone had fallen.

The slender youth struggled to prop himself up and moved to the wheelchair. His thin fingers had been torn in several places. Against the bright red blood, his skin was even more pale.

It was as if he hadn't seen the sun for a long time.

Chi Han frowned and looked at the elevator that had just closed, and he could hear all the jeers from there.

What's going on with these people? Is it so much fun to bully the disabled? !

Chi Han glared at the elevator, took a few steps forward to help the wheelchair up, and then squatted down to help the boy on the ground up.

But what he didn't expect was that as soon as his hand touched the other's shoulder, he was pushed away.

Chi Han was unexpected and almost fell to the ground.

The boy panted low, his voice full of cold warning: "Go away!"

Chi Han: "..."

This child is quite defensive.

When the boy finally got back into the wheelchair, his thin body was constantly heaving, and the black hair on his forehead was also wet with sweat, revealing a pair of dark eyes.

I have to say, those eyes are really beautiful, like pure obsidian, exuding a cold and arrogant breath, but they are shrouded in a layer of mist, making people unable to see the depths, only a glimpse of darkness.

It's hard to imagine that such a temperament would appear in a fifteen or sixteen-year-old boy.

Even in a wheelchair, the young man's back is still straight, but his head is always slightly drooping, like a soulless body, dead.

Apart from that warning, he never said a word to Chi Han again.

The numbers of the elevator descended layer by layer, Chi Han pursed his lips, and swept the corners of his eyes to the blanket on the ground.

In fact, he is not a person who is overflowing with sympathy, especially since the other party has clearly rejected his kindness.

But...

Chi Han's eyes fell on the tall and straight spine that seemed to guard his last dignity, and he sighed in his heart.

He couldn't pretend to be invisible.

Rong Xu's leg became more and more painful. The knee that had just hit the ground was probably bleeding. He saw a wet patch, but it was completely incomparable to the pain in his calf.

It was a pain in the bones, as if something was rolling back and forth.

Rong Xu's eyes turned white, and he could hardly see clearly.

Just as he gritted his teeth and endured, a soft object suddenly brushed his arm. He barely focused his attention and looked sideways. Several lotus flowers were embroidered on the black camel hair material. Fallen blanket.

He watched silently, he had spent all his energy just suppressing the pain, and he had no energy to do other actions.

Chi Han looked at the boy who bowed his head and said nothing. He couldn't understand what he meant for a while. Is this... no more?

seems not.

Chi Han thought for a while, shook the blanket away and put it on his lap as gently as possible. After he was done, he took a step to the side without making any sound.