71

After the last two exams, Chi Han took a bath and burned incense, and sat in front of the drawing board with a solemn face, more serious and nervous than in the exam room.

Rong Xu sat next to him, pointing out a few words from time to time.

An hour later, Rong Xu's expression gradually became calm, his eyes were full of silence, silent like a sculpture.

"Why do I always feel weird? These eyes... What do you think about Rong Xu?" Chi Han tilted his head and fell into deep thought. He didn't respond for a long time. Chi Han pressed his elbow against the person next to him, and said with some doubts. Said, "Rong Xu?"

Rong Xu looked at the creature on the sketch paper that was close to human beings, unable to speak for a long time, he thought for a while, and hesitantly said: "Well, the distance between the eyes is a little wider, but the artistic conception of the painting Very good."

Chi Han: "..."

Chi Han threw the pen, and said a little discouraged: "Forget it, it seems that I am really not suitable for drawing portraits, and then I say that there is no time for exam review. Otherwise, hang up this painting, and you and I will be famous forever!"

Rong Xu twitched the corners of his lips, and his eyes rolled down.

"You're still giggling!" Chi Han was immersed in the shadow of failure, and was holding his breath at the moment, he half-kneeled on the bed, straightened up, stretched out his hand to scratch Rong Xu's waist, and said unconvincingly, "Let you laugh , make you laugh!"

Rong Xu's waist was a little sensitive, he subconsciously grabbed Chi Han's hand, Chi Han stretched out his leg to clamp the other side, and the other hand also went up and messed up, and finally the two fell on the bed entangled together.

Rong Xu's face was slightly red, and there was a thin layer of sweat on his forehead. His jet-black eyes were like obsidian washed by water, reflecting the fine light.

In his hands, Chi Han's two wrists were pressed on top of his head, and his long legs firmly stuck him under him.

Rong Xu dodged for a long time because he was ticklish. At this moment, his chest was slightly heaving, and the place where the two were touching was hot.

Chi Han's smile fell a little, he twisted and said in a low voice, "Don't make trouble with you, let me go, I'm going to get up."

Rong Xu knew that he was playing with fire now, but he couldn't help but want to be intimate with Chi Han.

The more you like it, the more you want to get closer.

When Chi Han moved his legs, he accidentally rubbed him, Rong Xu's eyes darkened instantly, his breathing was a little unsteady, and he rested his head on the other side's neck.

"Chi Han... I feel uncomfortable."

Chi Han thought it was Rong Xu's leg disease when he heard it, and was so frightened that he hurriedly sat up, but as soon as he moved, he felt the burning heat in his thigh.

Chi Han: "..."

He froze in place, neither moving nor moving.

"That, you that..."

Chi Han stammered out a few words, and his face became inexplicably hot.

Last life plus this life, help, this is the first time he has encountered this!

The mind of the love vegetable chicken became a pot of porridge.

What, what should I do?

Do you want to help Rong Xu do it?