42

On the long street in Vientiane, people stopped and watched everywhere.

The street is full of old people and children, and the noisy people don't know they think it is a tourist attraction, and there is no serious atmosphere that it should have.

Even if an ordinary family changes the head of the family, they will invite a person of weight to pass the throne quietly and solemnly after the ceremony is completed.

No family has ever let in so many irrelevant people, as noisy as a vegetable market.

Look at the people who are stroking around and chewing something in their mouths, there is really no etiquette at all.

Every family with a bit of a face sees it, and secretly laughs in their hearts.

The next heir chosen by the old man himself is too willful.

Fang Jingluo didn't know what other people thought, but even if he knew, he probably wouldn't change his approach.

He has always been used to publicity, when has he ever cared about what others think?

Now he has a faint smile on his face, but his eyes are always looking towards the door, as if he is waiting for someone.

Wang Changan, the president of the Emerald Appraisal Society, noticed the inattentiveness of the young man in front of him, and his expression changed a bit.

As the chairman, who would not be respectful to him when he was out of the house, Mr. Fang was five years older than him and still greeted him with a smile, Fang Jingluo was not yet an adult, how could he not even be polite?

Wang Changan paused, raised his chin slightly, and spoke at a much slower pace, not as gentle as before: "I see that little Jingluo

has been looking outside, why, who are you waiting for?"

Waiting for Chi Han, Fang Jingluo's heart sank.

At this time, there was another laughter with a hint of accusation in his ear, and there was a hint of impatience in his eyes, and he smiled reluctantly: "No one is waiting."

Wang Changan put his arms around his chest, glanced at the crowd that kept pouring in, and said with admiration: "In the beginning, your grandfather didn't have such a big battle, how many famous families did you invite here? Why do I look so shy? He laughed deliberately ,

and his voice was just enough to be heard by the surrounding people: "Wouldn't it be that we invited people from our neighboring province? Otherwise, why would I not know any of them?"

"Pfft.

" A sound of laughter sounded.

They were all people who came with Wang Changsheng. Although the Fang family was strong, Wang Changsheng was their immediate leader after all.

Who to please, there is no choice at all.

Moreover, judging from the current situation, the Fang family is in the hands of Fang Jingluo, and they still don't know how to develop.

The smile on Mr. Fang's face gradually disappeared, and his eyebrows twitched slightly.

Wang Changsheng is extremely vain and likes others to please him the most.

Although Jingluo made a mistake first, this Wang Changsheng was too ignorant of what to do, and he actually started talking strangely while standing at the door.