72

Rong Xu noticed from the moment he entered the door that all the traces left by Chi Han before seemed to have been erased.

Chi Han's slippers at the entrance, a group photo of the two of them on the shelf, and Chi Han's favorite water cup on the dining table...

All the signs point to the fact that Chi Han has long since moved.

Rong Xu felt a pain in his heart, and the gloom and gloom that had been suppressed in his bones grew wildly like he was about to break through the floodgates.

It is impossible for him to be a good person in Chi Han's eyes in this life. He left all his tenderness to Chi Han, making the other party think that he is a sunny and warm person.

But a little thorn can easily pierce the illusion he has established.

Rong Xu's eyes were cold, he looked up at Chi Han who was playing with Duofu, closed his eyes and went into the kitchen.

He must divert his attention now, otherwise Chi Han will definitely see the muddy inside from the crack of his emotions.

Rong Xu took out the cooked meat from the refrigerator and scanned the surroundings carefully, trying to find evidence that Chi Han had not moved out.

Even if it was only a little, he would believe it.

but.

Rong Xu's delicate eyebrows and eyes were covered with a layer of gloom, and various thoughts emerged uncontrollably in his mind.

As long as he thought that Chi Han might have thought of leaving him, Rong Xu's fingertips couldn't help chilling.

He looked at the walls and pots and pans glowing with cold light around him, the strangeness was frightening.

How can a person's traces disappear so completely?

"Rong Xu, Rong Xu?"

With a tap on the shoulder, Rong Xu turned back slowly, his eyes unfocused.

After a while, a smiling face appeared in his eyes, and Chi Han waved his hand in front of him, as if to say something with a smile.

Rong Xu gave a soft "um", and his eyes were dark.

When he reacted, Chi Han had already been pushed by him to the door of the room, and the other's fragile Adam's apple kept rolling under his fingers.

Rong Xu panicked and didn't dare to look into Chi Han's eyes again. He couldn't imagine how he could keep him when disappointment and fear were reflected there.

Rong Xu raised his hand to cover Chi Han's eyes, carefully lowered his head and kissed it, he rubbed the half-opened lips eagerly and then squeezed in hard, as if he wanted to prove something, tightly entangled Live in Chihan.

"Chi Han, Chi Han..." Rong Xu turned his face and half-closed his eyes. He was so fascinated

. He was pressed against the door, unable to move, and his tongue was numb to death, as if he was about to cramp.

When he heard this sentence in a trance, he just wanted to curse.

Who said he was leaving!

He wanted to explain, but He Rongxu didn't even give him a chance to speak, or even let him open his eyes to take a look.

When Chi Han was finally released, his tongue was almost useless. He leaned against the door panel panting heavily, his lips were blushing and his lower lip was stained with blood.