44

In the middle of the ancient street is the location of the Fang family's ancestral house. The front door still maintains the original old decoration. Two stone-carved auspicious beasts sit on each side and stand on both sides, full of majesty and a sense of time.

In addition to the people from the Jade Appraisal Society, many other important people also came.

Although everyone secretly received mixed praise for Jingluo's succession, the superficial affection was to be maintained.

It was almost noon now, and the first and second floors of the ancestral house were already full of banquets, and everyone walked inside happily together.

Fang Jingluo loosened his tie, and his face became impatient.

The person he was looking for said that Chi Han had already gone out.

The temperature is gradually rising, and people's hearts are also a lot more impetuous.

Fang Jingluo's freshness has always been short. What he likes today may not be distressed if he loses it tomorrow.

Even if he loves the ornaments carved by "Chan", he has never seen anything that can stay on him for two days.

Fang Jingluo's most loving time was all given to Xu Ting alone.

This is also the reason why Xu Ting was envied and envied by everyone before he went abroad.

What could be more precious than the love of a lover?

Chi Han looked from a distance at the tall young man who was still graceful and eye-catching even though his face was slightly gloomy, and a sneer flashed in his eyes.

Really blinded this face.

Did the author write the character design with his brain in the toilet at the time?

Rong Xu raised his delicate chin slightly and looked sideways at Chi Han.

After realizing that the other party's eyes were looking at Fang Jingluo, his slightly coquettish brows sank, and the slender eye tails were like bee tips stinging people.

The assistant on the side glanced at it, and immediately woke up.

He looked at Chi Han who was still looking at Fang Jingluo and couldn't help swallowing.

Good guy good guy.

Does this little lady boss dare to look down at the expression next to you? !

In fact, Chi Han has not been looking at Fang Jingluo for a long time, and his attention has always been on those dignitaries who entered the old house.

Ordinary people are naturally not eligible to enter, but this does not affect their onlookers.

Several children sat on their father's shoulders and looked inside. What can I say about this scene...

Chi Han was fortunate enough to have seen it at the zoo.

Looking at Lu Min, the sculptor who was frequently pulled to the front by Mr. Fang, a cold smile appeared on Rong Xu's lips.

After singing for so long, the final good show is finally coming on stage.

At this moment, Fang Jingluo's second uncle also happened to be late, and he still had a smile like a spring breeze on his face.

Since the last time the two of them took the people they found to see Mr. Fang, Fang Chen has not shown up again.

Without him, it's just because the skills of the people Fang Chen found are really unattractive.