46

The crystal clear emerald is even more beautiful and moving under the light.

There is a quaint atmosphere in the old house. Many lanterns are hung on the railings on the second floor, and fire candles are burning inside.

There are several single tables in the front row of the hall on the first floor. The people who can be in this position are people with high status and good friends with the Fang family.

Take Li Yuheng for example.

Li Yuheng is the most famous jadeite merchant in S province. It can be said that most of the rough jadeites are bought from him.

The piece of glass jade on the stage at this moment is the skin he removed.

Li Yuheng is also a person who is incomparably fond of jade in essence. Hearing Father Fang's praise, he immediately has a lot of expectations on his face.

Mr. Fang sat on the main seat under the stage, stroking his beard but smiling.

As the youngest son of Mr. Fang, Fang Chen was directly related to the Fang family, but he couldn't even get in the front row, so he could only sit on the second floor and look down across the railings.

He held a paper fan in his hand and slowly fanned it, with a smile on the corner of his lips, but there was a constant flash of coldness in his eyes.

After glancing at Chi Han and Rong Xu on the opposite side, the emotions in his eyes were instantly concealed.

When Chi Han saw Fang Chen nodded to them with a smile, he also responded politely. Rong Xu raised his eyes slightly, as a reply.

Fang Chen looked back somewhat helplessly.

This Rong Xu is really a piece of ice that can't be warmed!

The next second, he watched helplessly as the "ice cube" that was not hot enough to hold up his chopsticks, put a piece of sweet-scented osmanthus cake on the side of Chi Han's plate, and also served a bowl of taro balls and red dates soup.

Fang Chen: "..."

Downstairs.

Lu Min picked up the carving knife and prepared to start carving.

Fang Jingluo reclined on the backrest, twisting the dark green Buddha beads in one hand, always defiant.

"Jingluo is really young and promising to be able to find such a talent!" Li Yuheng complimented with a smile. He had said such high-sounding words for almost a lifetime, so naturally he came from his mouth.

"Lao Fang, how did you train, tell us quickly, my child has always been the first to be naughty and mischievous, you should bring him over to study with Jingluo at any time!"

The people around immediately echoed.

"Hahaha..."

Mr. Fang's face flushed with joy, and he waved his hand deliberately and said, "How can you say it is so good! Jingluo has only recently become proficient at doing things, and he used to be frizzy."

Li Yuheng picked up a glass of wine, After a couple of drinks with Mr. Fang, he said, "Don't hide it. From today onwards, we will all have to call the little family head. Many things are waiting for Jingluo to take us!"

Fang The old man laughed loudly: "How can he have the ability, he is still a little discerning, let me tell you, this sculptor came out only after Jingluo invited three and four, you haven't seen it, That craftsmanship, really..." Before the