53

After returning from the hot spring town, Chi Han found that Rong Xu seemed to have become a little strange, always silently wandering, or looking at himself as if he had something to say.

Open to ask, but can't ask anything.

During this time, Rong Xu seldom even went to school, and came back very late every day.

During class, Chi Han always looked to the side habitually. After his eyes fell, he suddenly came back to his senses.

Rong Xu hadn't had a class with him for a long time.

Even the summer vacation is almost half over.

At the end of the tuition, the teachers stopped taking classes instead, and the self-study time was largely left to the students themselves.

Chi Han smoothed out a paper, but the tip of the pen did not fall.

He frowned slightly, and his eyes fell on the table that had been empty for a long time.

How does he feel... Rong Xu is avoiding him recently?

"Chi Han..."

Geng Xue, who was sitting in the front row, looked around, turned her head and said in a low voice, "Rong Xu, why hasn't he come to school for so long?"

She felt as if she could smell be.

Geng Xue followed Chi Han's gaze to look at Rong Xu's table, the next second she covered her mouth, and instantly made up a 100,000-word tragic novel.

Huaxin Xiaogong moved away from love, leaving only infatuation Xiaoshou waiting in situ. Years later, Xiaogong came to his senses, but unfortunately Xiaoshou had already died.

Geng Xue's liver hurt by the clip of her brain supplementation, she patted her face hard, and said to herself:

Rong Xu is not such a person.

Rong Xu is not such a person!

Rong Xu is not such a person! !

Chi Han didn't notice Geng Xue's expression, he just wanted to find out what happened to Rong Xu?

"I don't know... I feel that Rong Xu seems to be avoiding me, and he can't say a few words every day. What is he doing?"

Geng Xue: "..."

Okay, the crematorium can be arranged. .

After Chi Han finished speaking, he scratched his head in annoyance.

Obviously, you are quite happy when you go to the hot spring town to play, right?

Wait...

It seems that since Rong Xu asked himself that night if his legs were not getting better, the other party's state began to go wrong.

"Geng Xue, let me ask you a question."

Geng Xue immediately put away her hand to change the WeChat group name, with a solemn expression as if she was going to take the 800-meter physical test.

"You said."

"Just..." Chi Han wanted to say Rong Xu directly, but he felt a little awkward when he said it, he paused and changed his words, "If there is a person with a physical defect and you tell him about him It will never get better, what would you say?"

Geng Xue: "..."

You can just report Rongxu's ID number.

Geng Xue tried her best to ignore the same beginning as "I have a friend...". After thinking for a while, she said uncertainly, "If it were me, I would probably comfort him? Uh, believe in medicine?"