40

Before going to bed, the Feiyuan APP pushed a message about the Fang family.

Chi Han yawned and glanced at it.

The Fang family will hold a large-scale jade exchange meeting in the old house the day after tomorrow. There will be a total of three days. There is no threshold for participation, which means that all kinds of people can enter.

Mr. Fang started from scratch when he was young, and spent fifty years to lay the foundation of his present business. It can be said that he is the most influential person in the jade world.

The previous banquets have always invited people with heads and faces, and this is the first time that no participant identity is required.

Therefore, when the time comes, the people who come to curry favor with the Fang family must be as many as flies.

Chi Han turned off the message with little interest.

With that kung fu, it's better to take Rong Xu out to play.

However...

Chi Han turned over and couldn't help frowning.

He remembered that the Fang family did not do this in the original novel. Mr. Fang still invited those with height and weight according to the previous style, and finally passed the Fang family to Fang Jingluo without any suspense.

As a result, the dog-blood sadomasochistic story of young family owners chasing people across borders was officially launched.

Why is the threshold so low now?

Isn't the old man of the Fang family afraid that someone will make trouble? !

"Confused!"

In the Fang family's ancestral house at this time, Mr. Fang was looking at the person in front of him with anger, and stomped the floor heavily with his crutches.

"I see that you are getting more and more lawless now! You dare to do such a big thing yourself!" The old man's face was flushed with anger, and he couldn't help coughing a few times. After a while, his anger rose again. , "Hurry up and contact the person in charge of the Emerald Garden and ask them to take down the announcement for me!"

"When my house is where, can cats and dogs come in too?!"

Fang Jingluo leaned casually on the sofa, raised his hand and twirled the agate bracelet on his wrist for half a turn, then smiled and said, "What are you in a hurry, old man? Are you afraid that you won't be able to let them go?"

"You...you..."

Mr. Fang picked up the apple on the table and smashed it, his angry beard was about to fly.

You know the shit!

Like the few happy people he knew, who is not arrogant, let them stand with those who don't know anything about jade, that's not even thinking about it!

Fang Jingluo only thought it was as simple as lowering the threshold, but he didn't know that this would push out those who really need to make friends.

Usually those insignificant banquets are nothing more than the banquet the day after tomorrow, but he made the biggest preparation for Jingluo to successfully take over the Fang family.

To survive here with such a large family, interpersonal relationships are the top priority.

So Mr. Fang wanted Fang Jingluo to find a sculptor with rare craftsmanship to show his hand in front of everyone and let everyone recognize Fang Jingluo's strength.