96

Rong Xu drove the car almost flying, his hand holding the steering wheel was bloodless and cold like a block of ice.

It was all because of his negligence that Chi Han was in danger.

Rong Xu slammed the steering wheel hard, the tires made a harsh rubbing sound, and half of the front of the car slid into the wasteland.

There is no road ahead.

He got out of the car without hesitation and entered the grass. The half-person-high grass and the potholes quickly made Rong Xu disappear.

Ten minutes later, Rong Xu saw the abandoned factory. The red masonry was peeling off and it was abnormally dilapidated.

It was quiet inside, except for two people at the door leaning against the wall with baseball bats, chewing their mouths constantly, and occasionally blowing a bubble.

Rong Xu half-squinted his eyes, picked up a stone from the ground, and weighed it, enough to stun an adult.

The two people at the door were still talking nonsense, when suddenly a sharp wind sounded, and one person fell to the ground instantly.

Another man: "!!!" The

man immediately raised his baseball bat and looked back and forth in a panic: "Who is it?! Come out! Do you know who our boss is?"

Rong Xu slowly stood up from the grass and casually Take the blazer off and roll up the sleeves.

The corners of his lips twitched, and the ruthlessness in his eyes was about to bite people:

"As it happens, I'm also looking for him."

...

After Chi Han brought down the two, the wound on his wrist was torn again, and the white cloth was covered with Bright red drenched.

Because the location was close to the artery, Chi Han was afraid that he would lose too much blood if he couldn't stop the blood, so he bandaged it again.

It was Fang Jingluo's shirt.

He didn't know where Xu Ting had thrown his cell phone and coat, so he could only use Fang Jingluo's first.

But when I turned on the phone, Chi Han found that there was no signal here, not even 2G.

After a long time, he could only temporarily give up the idea.

Chi Han opened the door and walked cautiously to the first floor, for fear of bumping into Xu Ting or Fang Jingluo's people, but everything was quiet until he saw the gasoline barrels by the wall and the liquid all over the floor, and Chi Han's mind instantly froze. Buzzed.

No wonder there is no one here except Xu Ting. It turns out that this guy had the heart of perishing together from the very beginning!

Fortunately, I subdued him first.

The gate on the first floor is an iron rolling shutter that requires electricity to open.

Chi Han did not dare to take this risk.

Fang Jingluo just came in because he was lucky, if there was a little spark, the three of them would be sent away.

Chi Han slowly retreated to the second floor and entered the next room.

He looked out the window with a probe, and there was a sunshade about two meters below the left. Although it didn't look very strong, it definitely wouldn't fall to death.