73

After washing, the two put on the same pajamas and sat on the soft sofa in the room. Rong Xu pulled the blanket on the side, wrapped Chi Han, and tucked the corners.

The fluffy blanket was soft, and Chi Han was stuck in it with his eyes half-opened like a smooth-haired cat.

He moved and said in a low voice, "Rong Xu, come in too."

Rong Xu hugged him from behind, raised his hand to adjust the position of his head, Chi Han felt that this position was comfortable for him immediately fell asleep.

"Are you sleepy?" Rong Xu lowered his head and kissed Chi Han's face, cupping the tip of his nose, "Watching a movie?"

Chi Han yawned and nodded: "Okay, I just crossed the road today. It's a new year, tomorrow will be a new year."

Rong Xu casually found a recent popular comedy suspense film and rubbed Chi Han's head with his chin.

The two use the same shampoo, the same smell reveals a wordless intimacy.

Rong Xu bent his eyes, reached into the blanket, pinched Chi Han's warm fingers, and played with them one by one.

Chi Han was still a little sleepy, but the Naihe movie was really exciting, and he actually watched it.

When the end of the film came out, Chi Han was a little unfulfilled.

"Rong Xu..."

He moved the hands they were holding, only to realize that Rong Xu seemed to be asleep.

Chi Han carefully sat up and looked back, only to see Rong Xu leaning on the sofa, his thin lips slightly parted, and the whole person looked peaceful.

The shattered hair on the forehead was a little messy, and it fell on the ends of his brows and eyes, which made people's heartbeats inexplicably.

Chi Han admired Rong Xu's sleeping face for a while, took the phone and took two pictures and locked them in the album.

Hey, when did Rong Xu look so good at any angle!

Chi Han put down his phone and slowly crawled out of the blanket, for fear of waking the other party up.

Rong Xu had been driving for a long time today, and he didn't rest for a while, so he was probably sleepy.

Chi Han put on his slippers, carefully put the person down, and then covered him with a blanket. Fortunately, the sofa was big enough, so Rong Xu wouldn't feel uncomfortable sleeping like this.

As if feeling something, Rong Xu's palm outside the blanket moved slightly, as if he was looking for something.

Reaching out his hand and feeling the air, Rong Xu's eyebrows slowly frowned, and his breathing changed a little.

Before Rong Xu woke up, Chi Han hurriedly stuffed a small pillow of his own, which was always used in his dormitory.

Rong Xu got something, closed his eyes, dragged the pillow into his arms and patted it, then leaned his face over, and after feeling the familiar breath, he fell asleep peacefully.

Chi Han sat on the sofa, looked at Rong Xu, who buried his side face in the pillow, and smiled silently, his eyes shining like stars.

He couldn't help leaning over and kissing Rong Xu's face very lightly, as if addicted, and it took a long time to get up.

Originally thought to make a gift for Rong Xu in the past few days, but now he can't help but want to give it to the other party.

When you fall in love with someone, you can't wait to give him all the best things.