9

The next morning, Chi Han was called up by the housekeeper.

"Master Chi, it's time to get up, breakfast is already downstairs."

Chi Han sat up for a long time, and then he remembered the fact that he had returned to school.

In my last life, I was busy paying off my debts, and I left school to work part-time before I could take the college entrance examination. Later, when my life stabilized, I didn't go to repeat studies.

One is that the age is not suitable, they are all twenty-one, and the other is that it is really unnecessary.

When I was in school, I still had a dream of Qingbei and a passionate heart. After a few years in the society, this idea gradually faded away.

Now that he had a chance to start over, Chi Han's fighting spirit that had been suppressed for many years suddenly appeared again.

How many opportunities does life have to make up for regrets?

Chi Han's light chestnut eyes are amazingly bright, if he can't go back in a short time, then he must seize this opportunity to realize his dream!

After eating, Chi Han suddenly remembered what he didn't seem to be ready to go to school, and when the housekeeper knew about it, he silently took out a large bag of unopened books from the utility room.

It was a high school textbook that was thrown into the cold palace by the original owner as soon as it was bought.

Chi Han: "..."

If the original owner is still there, he will definitely give him a set of combo punches by himself.

Because it was a temporary school transfer, Chi Han didn't know what his classroom was, so he could only report to the Academic Affairs Office first.

A top-notch institution like No. 1 Middle School produces students who are not known every year, so the teachers who work here are more or less arrogant.

The Dean of Education is one of them.

The dean of education received a notification early in the morning that there were transfer students, and he saw a lot of rich children like Chi Han who came in through the back door and paid for it.

But it was the first time he had seen someone who dared to come to No. 1 Middle School with such poor grades.

Looking at the row of numbers that did not exceed 30 on the score table, the dean's brows were so frowning that the flies were about to die.

"Student Chi Han, right? You used to go to the No. 10 middle school in our city. With this grade...how many grades can you rank?"

Chi Han touched the tip of his nose and gave an uncertain answer: "...One Thousands?" The

dean had a bloody expression on his face, as far as he knew, there might be only a thousand people in the tenth middle and high school grades.

Isn't this the first grade? !

"Then you come to our No. 1 Middle School. It should be difficult to keep up with the rhythm on this basis. After all, you know the strength of our school. There are many people who are admitted to Qingbei." He threw it aside, with bright contempt in his eyes, "Then you can go to Class 19 to report, and the school uniform and school badge will be picked up by the logistics tomorrow."

Every school will have this kind of teacher who looks at people with their nostrils, and Chi Han is too lazy. He ignored him, put on his schoolbag and turned to look for the classroom.