59

The next morning, Chi Han squatted dizzily in front of the kennel with two dark circles under his eyes. He probed into it and saw a pair of bright black Peas eyes staring at him.

"Wow!" The

little dirty dog ​​stuck his paws on the edge of the kennel and stuck out his tongue excitedly.

Chi Han smiled, reached out and rubbed the dog's head, only to find that all the milk and canned meat in the box had been replaced with new ones.

Maybe the housekeeper changed it?

Chi Han rubbed his hair and stood up, just in time to meet Rong Xu who was in a wheelchair ready to enter the kitchen.

To be precise, it was the milk carton that Rong Xu had not had time to put back.

Chi Han: "..."

Is he still dreaming? Rong Xu clearly disliked this little dirty dog ​​yesterday?

Rong Xu held the wheelchair's hand for a while, his expression was blank for a moment, inexplicably felt like he was caught doing something bad, but the next second he regained the initiative and his eyes were calm: "What?

" In his eyes, this is the expression that he clearly likes small animals but is embarrassed to say it out of face.

What's wrong with a child who likes a puppy!

Hello! Let him feed!

Chi Han's eyes were full of understanding: "It's okay, why don't I bring it over for you to hug?"

Rong Xu looked at the cardboard box behind Chi Han subconsciously, and saw a dog with a messy head trying to Reaching out, accidentally fell down and groaned.

Rong Xu: "..."

He only hugged it because he lost his mind.

Chi Han just thought it was Rong Xu and was embarrassed. After he went upstairs to wash up, he came down to the restaurant to prepare for dinner.

Rong Xu turned his head to look at him for a while, put down the small dishes in his hand, and his voice was a little deep: "Did you sleep well last night?"

Chi Han was stunned for a moment, and his fingertips touched the faint black green under his eyes, thinking of what happened to Song Yao last night, he couldn't help but feel another stumbling in his heart.

He pretended to be casual: "It's okay, probably because I'm always dreaming, I'd better go to bed early tonight."

Rong Xu pursed his lips and didn't ask any further.

"By the way," Chi Han swallowed a mouthful of fried eggs and looked at Rong Xu, "Are you going out today?"

Rong Xu raised his hand and rubbed the corner of Chi Han's mouth, as light as a feather.

The dawn outside the window is just right.

Rong Xu suddenly laughed, and the ice in his eyes melted silently, revealing the tender and affectionate inside, but the bitterness was firmly hidden.

"There's only one last thing left."

Chi Han looked at him deeply, only to think that he would remember such a smile for a lifetime.

He nodded, smiling equally firmly and brightly: "Okay, don't worry, I've been here all the time."

...

Time seemed to return to the beginning, and Rong Xu became Chi Han's tablemate again.

For this matter, the happiest person is Geng Xue, she finally doesn't have to live the old days of using a microscope to pick out old candy!