17

From the time the lights were turned on, Rong Xu never said a word, not even the slightest reaction to Chi Han's arrival.

It's like an empty shell that can't be filled with anything.

Chi Han gritted his teeth, he knew that he had to explain the reason why he didn't come today, otherwise Rong Xu would never open his heart as usual.

"Rong Xu... I really didn't mean to tease you, I'm sick! I just woke up from the burn!" Chi Han slumped his face and saw that Rong Xu ignored him, so he just sat on the carpet and stretched out his hand. Selling miserably, "Look at me if you don't believe me, my needle's eye is still there!"

Rong Xu's dark eyes moved, and the next moment he was stabbed by the black green on the back of his fair hand. He wanted to reach out and touch it, but it hurt for a while. The legs at night made his nerves become paralyzed and slow at the moment.

Chi Han tightened the mask and moved it forward again, trying to attract Rong Xu's attention.

"I just dreamed that I was coming to your birthday party! So I came to find you as soon as I woke up, but luckily it was before twelve o'clock." Chi Han was afraid that he would not believe it, so he hurriedly put the dream The content was said again, and I almost raised my finger to swear to God.

Rong Xu looked at Chi Han's pitiful appearance, as well as those water-stained and pale red eyes, and his numb consciousness finally began to recover.

During the day he had been waiting for three o'clock in the afternoon.

But he waited until three o'clock, but he didn't wait for the person he wanted to see.

He thought that Chi Han was stumped by something, maybe he would come in five minutes.

So he waited for four o'clock, five o'clock, six o'clock... If

it's late, he won't be able to go shopping, Rong Xu looked at the sky outside the window and thought silently.

He paid the housekeeper three times the travel expenses to buy balloons, confetti, and ribbons, which Chi Han planned to buy together yesterday.

But these are little things, and whoever does them does the same.

Ke Rongxu had pasted all the colored papers, filled all the balloons, and attended his birthday party on time, but only had the intensifying leg pain.

Rong Xu squeezed his knees tightly, his dark pupils stared at the closed door, and he finally realized that he was going to get through the night alone again.

He touched the top light switch with shaking hands, and his eyes were hot. He would never expose his vulnerability to others, so when the pain was unbearable, he would hide in the dark.

That way no one will see it.

At the moment when the lights dimmed, a short whisper came out of his mouth, suppressed to the point of blurring:

"Chi Han..."

It seemed that this would relieve some of the pain.

The time in the darkness was extraordinarily long, and Rong Xu gradually gave up resisting the tidal wave of pain. He even wondered why the pain would stop a little, maybe it would be better to pass out than now.

In a daze, his hand seemed to knock over something, but the crisp sound only made him awake for a moment, and soon he was distracted again.

In the chaos, he seemed to hear Chi Han's voice.