74

It's rare that the two of them have nothing to do today, and Chi Han doesn't want to waste time on sleeping.

"You go to sleep first, and I'll call you when you get there." Rong Xu stretched out his hand to help Chi Han adjust the position of the U-shaped pillow and started the car.

I heard that there is a very effective temple nearby called Lotus Temple, which is located on Spring Mountain in the north.

Originally, Chi Han didn't believe in gods and Buddhas, but since he experienced such incredible things as reading books, he always felt that he should go and worship.

Moreover, even in addition to Lotus Temple, the scenery of Spring Mountain is also very good.

Especially when it's snowing all over the mountains.

Chi Han pulled the blindfold off and fell asleep after a while.

It's been over an hour since we got there.

Rong Xu parked the car and woke people up.

"Put your scarf on, it's windy outside."

Chi Han opened his eyes in disbelief, and at first glance he didn't wake up. Rong Xu sighed and carefully helped him tie the scarf to make sure that no wind would get in.

Chi Han woke up for a while and took a sip of water. He got out of the car and stretched, the warm sun shining on him.

"Let's go, let's go up the mountain first!"

Chi Han hadn't come out to play for a long time, and happily dragged Rong Xu towards the entrance of the mountain.

The two wore the same short down jackets and the same scarves. At first glance, they looked like a couple going out to play in the mountains and waters.

The super high appearance makes other tourists on the road turn back frequently.

Facing the gazes from all around, Chi Han subconsciously pulled the hand holding Rong Xu out of his pocket.

The jade dice on the white wrists of the two rolled down from their cuffs, swaying and intertwined with the pace.

Just looking at it makes me want to cover my mouth and scream.

Rong Xu felt Chi Han's little gesture of showing off, and his heart was like honey poured.

The two are tall and have long legs, and they reached the top of the mountain in two hours.

Lotus Temple is on the top of the mountain.

Yajing's temple is wrapped in silver and white, and the bells in the temple can be heard far away.

Chi Han took a breath and smelled the thick scent of incense sticks in the air. He walked forward a corner and saw the Lotus Temple with peeling brick walls.

Everyone who went in unconsciously looked solemn, and only a few children were still laughing without scruples.

Chi Han took a deep breath, his heart was beating loudly, he glanced sideways at Rong Xu, smiled and said, "Let's go, let's go in too."

Rong Xu gave him a deep look and clasped his fingers. tight.

The monks at Lotus Temple were either sweeping snow or burning incense and chanting sutras. Basically, few of them came out to talk nonsense.

It's not like the few temples that Chi Han went to in the previous life, all monks who call themselves "masters" came out to solicit customers to solve their confusion and cheat the money for sesame oil.