36

Although Rong Xu's performance was no different from usual, Chi Han just felt that something was wrong with him.

As if sulking.

This state continued until the next morning.

"I have something to do today, I shouldn't be able to go to school at noon, and the housekeeper will deliver meals then," Rong Xu pulled a tissue, gently wiped the corners of his lips and looked at Chi Han, his eyes dark and thick, "After school at night, etc. I'll pick you up."

Chi Han nodded and didn't care much.

Rong Xu's life has never been the focus of his life, he knew this for a long time.

After getting out of the car, Chi Han went to school alone as usual, and his mobile phone kept vibrating along the way, all calls were from unfamiliar numbers.

After hanging up, I started texting again.

He clicked on the message, and just by looking at the beginning, he knew which two people sent it.

Pool father pool mother.

As soon as he got out of the box last night, he blocked all the contact information of the two people without hesitation for a second.

It may be that they came back this morning, knowing that they had been blocked, so they took the assistant's mobile phone and started bombarding them.

【When did you live with Rong Xu? 】

【The Rong family agreed? ! ]

[You have to find out the relationship between the Zhou family and Rong Xu today! Go back to the villa in the evening. Your mother and I have something to tell you. ]

[The Zhou family also has to explain, your performance last night really embarrassed the Chi family! ]

...

Chi Han glanced at the first few articles, and deleted them all without even reading them. He originally wanted to block them all in one go, but after thinking about it, he felt that there was still something to say.

He didn't want his phone to become a trash bin.

Half a minute later, Father Chi, who was waiting anxiously in the office, received a reply from Chi Han:

[The Chi family has nothing to do with me now. Last night was the last time I appeared as your son. I have changed my mobile phone number. I will leave this number for you to play with, hehe. 】

Chi's father and Chi's mother: "..."

After a while, Chi's father started to call Chi Han with a dark face, but found that he couldn't get through.

He threw his phone angrily, and wanted to rush into No. 1 Middle School to catch the person and scold him, but Rong Xu's cold eyes flashed across his mind from time to time.

Father Chi was a little scared under his anger.

Rong Xu... who the hell is he!

***

Chi Han guessed that the two would definitely call him, so he turned off the phone first.

It's too early, and the place where the phone card is issued near the school has not yet opened, so it can only be done after class.

Originally, I planned to apply for a card after class, but before I finished my self-study, there was a thunderstorm outside with a "bang".

The warm wind, which was originally warm, began to pour in violently from the window mixed with the smell of rain, and it blew the books on the table in a mess.