16

Chi Han felt as if he was being wrapped by something heavy, and his nerves were cut off. He could clearly feel his body, but he couldn't even lift a finger.

It 's so heavy...

I don't know how long it took, and in the groggy, finally a ray of light came in.

He effortlessly moved his eyelids and opened his eyes.

"Master Chi... Master Chi..."

"Uncle Wu?"

Chi Han opened his eyes halfway and opened his mouth, only to feel his throat stick together and dry and hurt.

"I want to drink water..."

He thought he had said a complete sentence, but in Butler Wu's eyes, he just opened his mouth and made a few breathy sounds.

The butler looked at the pale and dry lips and quickly said, "Do you want to drink water?"

Seeing Chi Han nodding, the butler immediately took the warm water that had been dried on the side and put a straw in it.

Chi Han took several sips in succession before feeling that his throat was about to smoke better. He waved his hand and looked up at the infusion set on the back of his hand.

"This is the needle that the family doctor called by Mrs. Chi gave you, but you don't dare to move around. After you finish this bottle of saline, the fever will go down."

Chi Han seemed to suddenly remember something, and he coughed in a hurry. Taking a deep breath, he grabbed the butler's sleeve.

"Uncle Wu, what time is it?! Is it already past three o'clock!"

The curtains in the room were drawn tightly, only one bedside lamp was on, and it was impossible to tell what time it was.

He remembered that he arrived home at eleven o'clock in the evening. If it was morning, he could still make it to Rong Xu's house!

The housekeeper was taken aback by the sudden excitement of Chi Han. He pressed the person back and said anxiously, "You have a needle in your hand, young master! You can't move your hand!"

The housekeeper looked at his hands carefully, fortunately there were no drum needles. After covering the quilt properly, he smiled and said to Chi Han:

"It's eleven o'clock in the evening, tomorrow is the weekend, don't worry about the school, You haven't eaten for a day, I'm boiling white porridge below, can I sit and drink some?"

"It's eleven o'clock..."

Chi Han murmured in a low voice.

He made an appointment with Rong Xu at three o'clock in the afternoon. He said that he would first take Rong Xu to the mall outside to buy cakes and birthday hats, small lanterns, and snacks that Rong Xu likes to eat.

It's too late now.

Chi Han reached out to look for his mobile phone, but found that he didn't have Rong Xu's phone number. He wanted to call the head teacher, but he hung up quickly a second before he dialed out.

What's the use of getting on Rong Xu's phone?

Explain to him why you let his pigeons go?

Chi Han closed his eyes and eased his foggy head. He knew how much Rong Xu had expected for today's birthday.

After a whole night of nervous anticipation, the result is still alone. This sense of gap is even more uncomfortable.

"Uncle Wu..." The