14

The matter of getting Rong Xu's response made Chi Han in a very good mood.

This good mood continued until dinner was over.

"What happened to the young master today?" The butler put away the tableware on the table and asked curiously.

Chi Han pinched his face, coughed, and pretended to be serious: "Well... I discovered a secret this afternoon."

Rong Xu's secret of eating soft and not hard.

The butler wisely did not continue to ask, he smiled and nodded, and went to squeeze a cup of fruit tea to promote digestion for Chi Han.

Tonight, the young master ate half less than usual. Did you eat outside?

Chi Han rested on the sofa, rubbed his stomach and changed his posture.

In fact, he didn't have the habit of eating snacks, but there were several things that Rong Xu bought that he couldn't let go of. What's more, how could he give up all his efforts after finally pulling people out of the hole?

So before school, Chi Han ate several small cakes in front of Rong Xu, and then expressed his gratitude with a satisfied face.

Rong Xu's cold eyes swept across the opened box, and finally landed on Chi Han's lower abdomen.

He dropped the pen, reached out and took out a zip-up bag of chicken legs with spicy sauce, and put it on the table in front of Chi Han.

He looked away and whispered: "Eat."

Chi Han: "...?" Does

he really look hungry?

Chi Han fell into deep thought, not knowing how the two described themselves, they would give Rong Xu such an illusion.

However, he couldn't bear to wipe away Rong Xu's kindness, he reached out and tore open the package and ate the chicken leg.

Well, I have to say, it tastes pretty good.

So Chi Han ate 80% full before dinner, and only half of the dishes cooked by the housekeeper were moved.

After digesting for more than half an hour, Chi Han went to the gym on the second floor to exercise for an hour. This was his habit every night after he passed through.

In his last life, he would have taken at least two hours, but his small body must not be able to support such a large amount of exercise.

No way, take your time.

He took a shower and wiped his hair, exactly eight o'clock.

This is the agreed time in the morning with the jade buyer.

Chi Han deliberately turned on the lights in the study. He adjusted the camera to make sure that only the earrings and bracelets on the table could be photographed, and then put on the headphones and connected the video.

The opposite screen flashed and then lit up. The camera was aimed at a fortune tree, and a set of red ore tea sets could be vaguely seen from the gaps between the leaves.

210,000 RMB.

Chi Han quickly gave an estimate in his heart.

It seems that the buyer opposite is not an ordinary person, such a precious tea set is placed on the table so casually.

Chi Han was a little more vigilant in his heart. Would a person of this value also take a fancy to his pair of glass jadeite?

Either this person is not a liar, or he has other plans.