30

It was obvious that there was only one more person in the family, but Rong Xu felt that his heart was full.

"...When I take a shower, there is hot water here, and the towels are new, and they are all placed in the cabinet." Rong Xu leaned slightly and pointed to the same thing in the cabinet, for fear of missing something, "It should be There's nothing missing, I'll ask someone to clean the room again tomorrow."

Chi Han leaned against the door and nibbled at the apple, his eyes were full of smiles. It was the first time he saw Rong Xu say so much.

I'm just afraid of being uncomfortable.

His heart softened instantly.

"Well, I see, it's alright, I don't have to call anyone tomorrow, I think it's pretty clean," Chi Han put the washed apple into Rong Xu's hand and nibbled at his own apple, "This apple is really Sweet, try it now!" The

red apple glowed under the warm light in the bathroom, and the faint fragrance lingered on the tip of the nose.

When Rong Xu was at home, apart from eating, he usually didn't eat anything else at all.

Wang Yao wished he didn't cook, let alone anything else, but even if he did, Rong Xu wouldn't eat it.

He originally had no expectations for life, let alone appetite?

But now, he looked down at the apple in the palm of his hand, his throat rolled, and there was a rare thought of wanting to taste it.

He wondered if it would be the same as Chi Han...sweet.

Chi Han was heartlessly cooking happily, but while he was eating, he suddenly realized something.

What should he wear after a shower?

Men can go topless and bare thighs.

But walking birds shouldn't be.

He looked at Rong Xu hesitantly, who was eating an apple gracefully, his bulging cheeks moved like a chipmunk.

"Rong Xu...I want to ask, do you still have clean underwear at home?"

Chipmunk stopped for a moment.

Rong Xu's dark eyes slowly raised, and after a long while, he uttered a word very slowly:

"Yes."

It was in his cabinet.

Rong Xu is easy for everything, he doesn't have any preference.

So he has a lot of the same clothes in his closet, and none of them have been opened yet.

Logically speaking, they were all clean underwear, but when Chi Han watched Rong Xu take it out of his closet, something was always wrong in his heart.

Why do I suddenly feel like I'm wearing a pair of pants? !

With a touch of awkwardness, Chi Han went back to the room to take a shower, but after taking a shower, the awkwardness turned into sadness and anger.

Why does Rong Xu wear such large size underwear!

Chi Han looked at the trousers hanging loosely around his waist, and it took a long time to make up his mind.

Hmph, it must be because Rong Xu's butt is too cocked!

The pajamas and pajamas were also taken out from Rong Xu's cabinet. Chi Han blew his hair and went to Rong Xu after washing.