79

The next day.

The doctor adjusted the plan based on the results of last night's examination, and only notified Rong Xu that he could go to the training room around ten o'clock.

It was late last night, and Chi Han was still awake when the assistant knocked on the door.

Rong Xu woke up long ago, and after helping Chi Han tuck his armpits, he quietly left the room.

"You stay here, and if Chi Han wakes up, let them deliver the meal." Rong Xu adjusted the loose neckline and whispered, "Come to me after he finishes eating." The

assistant nodded, Put on Rong Xu the bracelet that detects vital signs.

Rong Xu adjusted the interface and glanced down at the assistant: "Also, don't say anything that shouldn't be said." The

assistant's scalp was numb from the gaze, and he nodded quickly.

He couldn't help but slander, his own boss was obviously full, and after he had eaten and drank enough, he would come to find him, a poor migrant worker, to settle accounts in the autumn.

Rong Xu paused for a while and continued: "You will work overtime during the Chinese New Year this year, and you will be given a double bonus at the end of the month." The

assistant immediately stood up, the waist did not hurt, the legs did not sore, and the "Thank you boss" four Words are engraved on the face.

...

Chi Han slept until eleven o'clock, he stretched comfortably and rubbed his cheek on the pillow, the tip of his nose was full of the smell of Rong Xu.

He took a deep breath, closed his eyes and reached out to hug the person, until his arms were empty, and he suddenly opened his eyes.

The room was dark, Chi Han stood up in a daze and looked around. He was the only one left on the bed, with Rong Xu's pillow in his arms.

What about Rong Xu?

Chi Han was stunned for a moment before suddenly remembering that Rong Xu must have gone to recover early alone!

He scratched his hair in annoyance and took out his phone from under the pillow.

He remembered that he had clearly set three alarm clocks for seven o'clock... When the

phone was unlocked, Chi Han realized that all his alarm clocks had been turned off.

It's clear who did it.

This guy...

Chi Han rubbed Rong Xu's pillow, and the corners of his lips couldn't help raising.

There was a knock on the door of the room, and the assistant came in after confirming that the people inside were dressed.

"Master Chi, do you want something to eat? You can cook Chinese and Western food here."

Chi Han folded the quilt, and the sunlight outside the window filled the room wanton, making people warm.

"Let's have Chinese food, just fry a few dishes. I'll take it up and find Rong Xu to eat together." The

assistant said with a smile: "Xiao Rong always asks you to eat first and then go to him, and his meal is from a nutritionist in the hospital. It's decided, you can't just eat it."

Chi Han didn't insist anymore after hearing the words, he just wanted to go to Rong Xu after finishing the meal quickly: "Then I'll eat here, just fry two dishes." The