33

The self-study before school at noon is a little impetuous, half hungry and half hot.

The weather in July has already started to heat up, most people have taken off their long-sleeved school uniforms, and only a few people who are afraid of tanning are still tightly wrapped.

Chi Han just finished playing the ball, his body was dry and uncomfortable, and the hot wind blew in after opening the window, and the temperature could not be lowered for a long time.

The fan above the head was spinning slowly, unhurriedly.

He rolled up a roll as a fan, but it didn't do much.

So he hates summer the most!

Chi Han slumped listlessly on the table and read the book on his lap.

Just as he was twisting and twisting and feeling uncomfortable, a warm hand suddenly rested on the back of his neck.

Chi Han shivered comfortably.

Cool and comfortable!

He leaned half of his face against the table, looked sideways at Rong Xu, and frowned after a while:

"Why are your hands so cold?"

Rong Xu turned over a page of the book and said lightly, "Natural."

His right hand slightly He moved, his fingertips pressed against the slender neck.

The powerful throbbing hit his fingertips one by one through the hot skin, as if to transmit all the hotness.

In fact, he was not of Yihan's constitution, but after falling into the water, he always felt cold.

Hands and feet are cold all year round, no matter how you cover it, it won't get hot.

It was a little uncomfortable at first, but now he's used to it. His hands are cold in such a hot weather.

However...

Rong Xu lowered his eyes and looked at Chi Han who was lying on his stomach. He actually felt that his hands seemed to be a little warmer.

It's not normal for the hand on your neck to be cold.

Chi Han took the cup and went to the boiling water room to get hot water.

It seemed that Rong Xu had to find a Chinese medicine doctor to take a look at. He was so cold, and it seemed that the blood was blocked.

The purpose of Chi Han holding the cup to fetch water is obvious, Rong Xu curled his fingers, feeling inexplicably hot in his palm.

It seems to be carrying someone else's body temperature.

A smile flashed across his eyes, and he focused on the book again.

After Geng Xue finished making a paper, her heart began to stir again.

No. 1 Middle School prohibits bringing mobile phones into the school, but in fact, many people bring them in secretly.

Many people are resident students, and it is really inconvenient not to bring mobile phones, so although it is stipulated that mobile phones are not allowed, no one has actually checked this matter.

Not to mention a class with all the top students.

Geng Xue quietly took out her phone, tapped into the post bar skillfully, and started to use it.

Among the many photos of Chi Han playing football and wiping sweat, Geng Xue posted a photo with a tone of seeing through the red dust:

[Spring silkworms knocked to death: No one knows what this bottle has ever experienced...]