6

The small garden gradually became foggy, and the pink peach blossoms were hazy in the fog, and it was like a fairyland for a while.

Chi Han seldom looked down at the pavilion, clinging to the railing, and sure enough, he found a row of small nozzles where the pavilion and the floor tiles were connected, which was spraying white mist continuously at the moment.

Chi Han reached out and probed, and the white mist hit his hand a little coldly and softly.

He narrowed his eyes slightly... Could this be dry ice? !

What a luxury.

Chi shabby thought, he must have it in his small garden in the future!

After Chi Han had initially constructed the small garden in his mind, he realized that Rong Xu was still holding the oranges and did not eat them. He leaned over with a concerned expression: "Rong Xu, don't you like eating oranges?"

Rong Xu moved. His fingers didn't speak, he was just not used to eating outside food, if he told Chi Han, he might be asked the reason again.

Rong Xu narrowed his eyes, unwilling to answer.

A few seconds later, he felt that his hand was gently touched, and from his slightly drooping perspective, he could just see a slender and white finger.

At this moment, that finger was on his palm.

"Rong Xu, is it inconvenient for you to wear gloves? Are your hands cold when you wear gloves? Are your legs cold now, and this pavilion doesn't have a shelter from the wind, or I'll take you to find it? A room..."

Rong Xu didn't know what to do with a series of questions.

No one cared about his feelings for a long time, and other people always asked him in a series of questions, just like Rong Guanyu, and the questions were always inseparable from his crippled legs.

It's jarring and annoying.

But Chi Han is different.

Occasionally raising his head, he can always see the concern in his eyes. He must have been looking at himself like this all the time, so he can see such tenderness every time.

Rong Xu suddenly felt a little hot in his heart, like a person walking alone in the cold night encounters a fire, and he didn't feel warm at first, but the closer he got, the more unable to leave.

His lips moved slightly.

not cold.

Not cold at all.

He blinked, thinking for the first time that he wanted to hold on to something.

Chi Han stood up and looked left and right, feeling a little remorse in his heart. He should have thought that a person with a leg problem should avoid blowing the air. He actually dragged the person to sit here for more than half an hour!

"I'll take you to the second floor..."

Before he could finish speaking, Chi Han saw two people entering the entrance of the small garden, and they couldn't see clearly through the white fog, until the two approached, Chi Han's expression dropped instantly.

Those two were Fang Jingluo and Jiang Yaoning.

What are they two doing?

But even if he didn't know the answer, Chi Han could use his feet to think that it was definitely not a good thing.