7

"You don't know? It's no wonder..." Jiang Yaoning grinned, as if being shown her affection by a friend, and pretended to be angry, "These two were fine a few days ago, but they suddenly quarreled yesterday. You have to pull me to persuade me to fight, hey, people who are in love are really troublesome!"

He raised his eyebrows at Rong Xu, and spread his hands helplessly: "It used to be said that couples quarreling are just showing love, I still don't believe it, I saw it today."

"Jingluo didn't like his red hair, look, Chi Han went to dye it this morning, and cut his hair short according to Jingluo's preference, he must have been thinking. I'll give Jingluo a surprise to meet at night," Jiang Yaoning said with a clear expression, he raised his chin and nodded to the distance, and said with a smile, "Hey, look, what did I say?"

Rong Xu looked up, and Fang Jingluo's gesture of touching Chi Han's cheek just fell into his eyes.

Chi Han, who had his back to the pavilion, couldn't see the expression, but the gesture of raising his hand to beat someone and Fang Jingluo's smile and dodging him just confirmed Jiang Yaoning's words.

The two of them are a couple.

Rong Xu's eyes stained with frost and snow stared at the two flirting and flirting closely.

With such an intimate gesture, why did Chi Han show disgust at Fang Jingluo just now?

Rong Xu was reluctant to delve into the reasons, but the habit he had developed over the years dutifully analyzed it for him.

Fang Jingluo didn't even see Rong Guanyu just to find Chi Han, why?

Is it because Chi Han dyed his hair according to his liking?

No, it was because Chi Han pushed him away in public, and no couple in love could bear their lover to leave with another man.

That's why Fang Jingluo was so anxious to find him.

Rong Xu's fingertips were cold, and the orange in his palm was like a beautiful gem, and ugly cracks began to climb up, revealing the rancid inside.

He wanted to stop his thoughts, but he continued to think uncontrollably.

So why did Chi Han approach him?

Do you really want to help yourself?

Is it really different from those people?

Rong Xu looked at himself curled up in the corner motionless, and the words wrapped in the sweetest honey in the world sounded in his ears:

"No matter where you are, I will recognize you at a glance."

His eyes were full of desolation and sarcasm, Put that sword into your heart with your own hands.

"He lied to you. He approached you just to stimulate Fang Jingluo. Who would be so nice to someone who has only seen each other for a day?

" His trouble."

Rong Xu said to himself over and over again like crazy, but he still looked at Chi Han with hope he didn't even know.

If...if there is a 1 in 10,000 chance, does Chi Han really want to be nice to himself?

Jiang Yaoning finished the whole process with a smile, and slowly dropped the last sword.

"But speaking of it, Chi Han's red hair is really ugly. Although it's not a large area of ​​dyeing, the aesthetics is really not flattering. I remember... He should have been dyed for two months, right? Last time I came here. We were disliked by Jingluo when we were in the first high school, haha..."