51

After lunch, the two went to play around again. After six o'clock in the evening, they simply took a shower and were ready to go to the hot spring.

In fact, it is more fun to soak in hot springs, and the types of single-room hot springs are too single, basically one or two.

Rong Xu didn't want to hold Chi Han, and offered to take a look at the hot spring area.

Chi Han was actually quite surprised to hear this, because Rong Xu has always disliked close contact with strangers.

Not to mention the hot springs.

But isn't this more able to show that Rong Xu is changing himself little by little? !

Chi Han thought, the smile on his face was a lot richer, and his eyes were bright.

The central hot spring area is the core of the entire hot spring town.

There are large and small hot spring pools, separated by stones of different shapes.

The stone has been soaked in water all the year round, and it has long become smooth and round. Even if it is leaned on it, it will not be scratched.

The entire hot spring area is indoors, but the roof is very high and does not give people a sense of oppression. The only open-air place is the most marginal area.

Looking up, you can see about ten square meters of irregular sky.

In fact, it can't be called an open-air in the true sense. It can only be said that when you take a hot spring in that position, you can see the outside. The top is just a window made of glass plates.

The hot spring town is located on the outskirts of the mountain. It is foggy and rainy, and stars can be seen at night, so this location has the most guests.

Chi Han glanced at it from a distance and gave up.

Forget it, it is estimated that when you go in, your legs are next to each other, let alone Rong Xu, I can't accept it.

He swept around and decided to start foaming at a young age.

You can't go directly to the hot spring, you must first wash your body with the hot water in the hot spring.

As soon as Rong Xu looked up, he saw Chi Han holding a smirk and holding up a wooden barrel, his eyes couldn't help but float to himself.

"What?"

Rong Xu's indifferent voice was like a thousand-year-old ice in this smoky mist, freezing people back to reality.

When Chi Han swelled up, he was actually deflated with a "hush". He felt guilty for some reason and put the bucket down.

"It's nothing...I can't do it myself?"

"Give it to me."

Rong Xu stretched out his hand, and the wide cuff slipped off, revealing the white almost transparent forearm inside.

Perhaps the other party's eyes were too calm, and Chi Han subconsciously handed the barrel out.

The arm that looks very slender, but the lines that are obvious because of the bucket are very smooth, the wooden bucket is lifted steadily, and the spring water inside is slightly rippling.

"Sit down."

Chi Han gave an order and made an action, sitting cross-legged on the smooth and warm pebbles obediently.