39

The phone on the table kept vibrating, Rong Xu frowned slightly, he reached out to pick up the phone, and clicked on the message.

WeChat, a software with a high popularity rate, was actually downloaded by Rong Xu recently.

Because Chi Han said it was inconvenient to send text messages.

There has always been only Chi Han in the entire chat interface.

Later, there was more Geng Xue.

I don't know why this time there is something more.

chrxszd?

Rong Xu's eyes moved, and there was a touch of confusion.

What does it mean?

The three people in the group chatted back and forth, and there were more than 30 messages in a while.

He glanced at it roughly, and most of the chat content was related to study and where to play these days.

The most active person in the group is Geng Xue, and many strange moving pictures are posted by her.

[Group chat] Geng Xue: @Chihan, do you have any plans these days? Do you want to go out and play together?

[Group chat] Chi Han: I have an appointment.

[Group chat] Geng Xue: With whom!

[Group chat] Geng Xue: The dog is haunting.jpg

[Group chat] Rong Xu: Me.

As soon as Rong Xu's pure black avatar appeared, the group became quiet for a while.

It is now eleven o'clock in the evening, and Chi Han is half lying on his bed reading a book.

I don't know if it was his delusion, but he always felt that Gui Gaojie and Geng Xue seemed to be afraid of Rong Xu.

Geng Xue, who was out of character in front of him, would be obedient and obedient when he came to Rong Xu, asking what to say.

There was no movement in the group for a long time, and it was a bit cold for a while.

Chi Han thought about it and decided to give the topic terminator a little warmth.

So he clicked his phone a few times:

[Group chat] Chi Han: Rong Xu, you haven't slept yet?

Behind the screen, Geng Xue bit her lower lip and looked at the group with a serious face. She edited a lot of words and deleted and typed, typed and deleted.

Although she is determined to be the first person on the front line of sugar drinking, it is too hard to do so!

She almost posted a "yoooooo~" emoji just now, but for the sake of her own safety, she stopped at the last minute.

Just when she kept scratching her head, finally the other protagonist spoke up!

Immediately afterwards, Rong Xu's chat box popped up, as if he had been waiting.

[Group chat] Rong Xu: I didn't sleep, just lay down.

[Group chat] Chi Han: Don't you fall asleep?

[Group chat] Rong Xu: A bit.

Geng

Xue stared blankly at the two who treated the group chat as a private chat, and suddenly began to doubt the meaning of her existence.