60

The summer vacation was over quickly, and there was a corner on the blackboard in the classroom to write the countdown.

Chi Han's grades have continued to improve steadily, and now he is firmly ranked first in the grade.

The second is Rong Xu.

In the first few monthly exams, Chi Han's results were somewhat unstable, occasionally falling to the third place, but Fang Jingluo never made it to the first place.

Because he always has a glory on his head.

Later, when the number of times increased, everyone thought about it, why did Rong Xu fail Chi Han's test, he was clearly hitting Fang Jingluo in the face on purpose!

Only the head teacher of the first class smiled without seeing his teeth.

The scores of the students in the class are higher than each other, maybe they can win the first or second place in the province of the college entrance examination!

Even the dean had to greet him with a smile when he saw him.

In addition to Chi Han and Rong Xu, the rest of the first class also tried their best to catch up.

In particular, Geng Xue, the combat effectiveness of smashing sugar every day skyrocketed, and a set of papers was finished in a few days.

I don't know why, Chi Han has always been inexplicably flustered recently, obviously everything is as stable as he imagined.

"What are you doing?"

Rong Xu held the puppy's stomach in one hand and wiped its paws with a wet tissue in the other.

In less than two months, the puppy I picked up at the beginning has grown up, and it eats a lot of meat, and the four claws that always like to run in the yard are dirty.

However, he still looks stupid and likes to stick his tongue out "haha" at people. When choosing the name, Chi Han

also asked for Rong Xu's opinion. Rong Xu said indifferently without raising his head: "Let's call it a silly dog.

"

The name is Dofu.

"What, tired of studying?"

Rong Xu didn't hear a response, put Duofu on the ground, and reached out and shook it in front of Chi Han.

Chi Han returned to his senses, took Duofu, who was shaking on the ground, into his arms and slapped it twice, and sighed, "There is no end to learning, there will never be any.

" I couldn't help laughing.

"Then I'll give you a chance now."

He spread out a blank piece of paper and picked up the pen. There was no expression on his face. He was just as serious and indifferent as the teacher who came to make up the class at home. There was only a little smile in his dark eyes.

Chi Han threw Duofu to the ground, looked back blankly, and said in a low voice, "Then thank you, Mr. Rong, Mr. Rong, with our relationship, can we charge less for supplementary lessons? "

Rong Xu looked at him for a while, couldn't hold back, and smiled.

"Don't laugh, I ask you, can you be cheaper?" Chi Han held back his laughter and tugged at his sleeve. In the end, he couldn't hold it any longer. He smiled and lay down on the table with only one eye exposed to look at him. .