11

The jade carving tools were signed in the afternoon, and Chi Han asked the housekeeper to receive the items in the basement first.

As soon as he got home in the evening, Chi Han couldn't wait to go to the basement. All kinds of boxes, big and small, were stacked together, filling the basement like a hill.

The housekeeper turned on the light to the brightest, his face full of hesitation: "little master...you bought these?"

Chi Han smiled mysteriously, and took out a paper cutter.

"Come on, work, we're going to start making money."

The basement of the villa is nearly 70 to 80 square meters, and these couriers directly account for more than half of it. It took almost two hours for the two to open it. Organize everything.

Because Chi Han has long passed the time when he was a novice, he did not buy a finished machine, but a variety of parts, all of which needed to be assembled by himself.

Although the process is tedious, there is a big benefit to doing so.

That is, the precision of this machine will be very high, which can play a great auxiliary role in carving a high-quality jadeite.

As the old saying goes, if a worker wants to do a good job, he must first sharpen his tools.

Chi Han took it seriously.

The housekeeper thought that Chi Han was back to his old ways again, and bought some extravagant and useless things without restraint, but he didn't expect that all the couriers were filled with machine parts.

All kinds of dazzling large and small parts gradually took shape in Chi Han's neat and capable movements.

Start with the skeleton, and gradually add wires, buttons, switches, and interfaces. The butler's expression gradually became shocked, not to mention that he did not know what

this machine was used for, since Chi Han was able to assemble such a huge machine so quickly, he was already speechless.

The decadent teenager who often doesn't go home, slumps on the bed and plays with his mobile phone when he gets home, and then looks at this person who is glowing all over, for the first time the housekeeper has a very absurd idea.

Could it be that Young Master Chi was taken away?

No matter how a person changes, they won't change so fast in a short period of time, right? !

Or...is this the original face of Chi Han?

The housekeeper was startled, and he looked at Chi Han's back with awe in his eyes.

In any case, the current Young Master Chi can be regarded as his own boss. It is better for the boss to pretend to be a pig and eat a tiger than the boss to contain 100% pigs.

Butler Wu's eyes narrowed, he suppressed the tumultuous thoughts in his heart, and started to strike with concentration.

After Chi Han had assembled it, he raised his hand and touched the sweat on his forehead. He moved his fingers and got up to power on the machine.

At the moment, he is also a little anxious and looking forward to it. In his previous life, he also assembled machines, but he was just entering the business at that time. Later, the jade shop he worked in had its own operation machine, and Chi Han followed a few. Masters use it together.

Later, when he opened his own shop, he had enough money, and he directly purchased a batch of high-end goods, so this time it was the second time in his life to assemble it by himself.