77

Rong Xu helped Chi Han pull down the blindfold, put down the light shield of the window, and kissed the other side's face lightly: "Go to sleep, it will take a long time to arrive.

" It was so hard to endure, but looking at Chi Han now, he was full of joy.

Chi Han rested his head on Rong Xu's shoulder, and leaned on the other side.

The two were wrapped in a blanket, Rong Xu clenched Chi Han's hand on his lower abdomen, and rubbed his thumb.

Chi Han felt Rong Xu's unconscious intimacy, the corners of his lips hooked, and he quickly fell asleep.

The lunch and dinner of the two were settled on the plane, and everyone in Chi Han was numb. He could not wait to let the captain stop the plane for a while, and then he went out and ran for 800 meters.

Although he and Rong Xu were the only ones in the cabin, no matter how big the plane was, it couldn't be too big.

Thinking that at this time last year, Rong Xu was still in a wheelchair and had to endure such a long flight alone, Chi Han felt distressed.

Chi Han subconsciously rubbed Rong Xu's calf, Rong Xu had just put down his knife and fork, and was wiping the corners of his lips with a napkin, he looked at Chi Han with some doubts, and let the other party knead on his lap:

"Why? Already?"

Chi Han sat close to each other, their long legs pressed together, warm.

"It's nothing, it's just uncomfortable to sit, and it's even more uncomfortable to think that you went alone last year."

Rong Xu smiled, his eyes were gentle: "Do you feel bad for me?"

Chi Han nodded, raised his hand to hug the person, feeling a little emotional down.

Rong Xu didn't want Chi Han to torture himself repeatedly, he deliberately teased: "Then do you know what I was thinking at the time?"

Chi Han straightened up and asked, "What?"

He thought that if he could do it, he would definitely Will go to meet Rong Xu.

Rong Xu smiled lowly, leaned over and whispered.

Chi Han was serious from the beginning, to the redness in his ears, and then he directly covered his ears.

He looked at Rong Xu with shame and anger, and was speechless for a long time.

How can this person always speak color-coded words to tease others? !

Don't you know that his willpower is not firm? ?

After Rong Xu finished speaking, he leaned back and said with a smile: "Although the conditions are not very satisfied now, you can sit on my lap."

Chi Han: "..."

Chi Han: "Don't say it, don't say it. !"

Rong Xu was teasing Chi Han, and he let him go after a few smirks.

I slept all day during the day, and my spirits are terribly good now.

There are still two hours to get off the plane, and Chi Han no longer wants to watch movies on the plane.

He got up and moved for a while, his eyes moved suddenly and he laughed.

"Rong Xu, let's find someone to play Landlord Fight with!"

Rong Xu: "?"

Rong Xu never refused Chi Han's request, so fifteen minutes later, there was a flight attendant in the first class cabin.