37

With a loud bang, the broken tree smashed onto the black car, and even through the rain curtain, white smoke could be seen rising.

Chi Han's hands and feet were cold for a moment, and the blood in his whole body seemed to be frozen.

He rushed directly into the rain, and the torrential rain hit people who couldn't even open their eyes.

"Rong Xu! Rong Xu!!"

Chi Han ran to the side of the car and found that the broken tree happened to be the front cover of the car. Although the front windshield was full of cracks, it was still not broken.

The people inside should be fine.

The tense heart loosened a little, Chi Han pulled the rear door hard, maybe the top of the car was smashed when the branches and leaves fell.

He dragged for a long time before opening the car door.

As soon as the door was opened, Chi Han immediately leaned in, the cold rainwater ran down his spine, and his body was already soaked.

"Rong Xu, are you okay?!"

The person sitting in the back seat moved slightly, and after a few seconds, he suddenly reached out and held the hand that Chi Han touched.

Both of their hands were terribly cold.

"Chi Han?"

Rong Xu narrowed his eyes and shook his head. Just now, he didn't know something fell, and even hit his head against the glass.

When I woke up, I heard Chi Han's voice.

The more awake, the clearer the rain.

Rong Xu looked back through Chi Han's body, the rain fell on the roof of the car and rushed down like a waterfall, and all fell on Chi Han.

"Come up!"

Rong Xu has long lost his usual calmness. He grabbed someone and wanted to get involved. With such a heavy rain, half of Chi Han was outside, and he had to be seriously ill!

Chi Han shook his head, it is too unsafe to get on the bus now, the greening of the school gate is very good, there are poplars and willows planted everywhere, and maybe they will fall down later.

The driver also kicked open the car door at this moment, and went around to the back and wanted to carry Rong Xu out with Chi Han.

It was raining so hard that it took the two of them several minutes to finally get the man out.

When he finally returned to the store at the school gate, Chi Han's lips were already purple, and the thin school uniform was wetly attached to his body.

The proprietress of the store is kind, and as soon as the few people came in, they immediately brought hot water and brought the blankets from the lounge.

Chi Han was still holding on to his breath just now, but after bringing the person back, he gradually became a little confused.

"It's raining really bad, it's so big, I haven't seen it in more than ten years," the proprietress shook the thermometer while thinking, "Come on, take this child's temperature, and take a look at the whole body. Shaking, that is, you young people are impulsive, such a heavy rain also rushed inside, hey..."

Chi Han was wrapped in a blanket and lay on his side on the sofa, his face was pale and his lips trembled.

Rong Xu hasn't looked away since he came in. He has been staring at people, and the blood in his eyes looks a little scary.