23

The summer vacation is getting closer and closer, and the people in the classroom are getting more and more impetuous.

Chi Han has lived a very fulfilling life recently. He sits next to Rong Xu during the day and learns to be fed by the way, and takes time to complete one or two custom orders at night.

The shriveled wallet is getting more and more full, and it can even be called a small rich.

If it wasn't for the call from Mother Chi, Chi Han would have forgotten the two of them.

Mother Chi originally thought that she would hear her son's soft apology, but the person on the other side sounded that life was even better!

"The dean of your school called me this afternoon. I also told your father about your grades this time. You did well in the test. Keep working hard."

Mother Chi's tone was flat, but her pride was hidden. I can't hide it, I guess I don't know how many people I have shown.

"What reward do you want this time? Your father is going to give you a sports car. I have already unblocked your account and transferred 1 million. Buy what you want to buy yourself."

Chi Han picked it up lazily. The little scissors trimmed the green radish, and said "oh" not too concerned about it.

Sports car? one million?

Chi Han yawned and fiddled with the green leaves a few times.

His order last night was more than that.

Mother Chi: "..."

She endured it, originally wanted to say it calmly, but she had long been used to arrogance, and she opened her mouth with a reprimand: "What is your attitude?! It's getting more and more outrageous! If it wasn't for me and your dad, do you think you could grow up so comfortably? Because of how much you have suffered less!"

Chi Han threw the scissors on the table with a "pop", and the other end of the phone was obviously silent.

"What kind of attitude do you want from me?" Chi Han smiled and his eyes were cold, "If you want to control it, give some money, if you don't want to control it, just leave it alone for a few months, even if you are raising a weed, you have to water it. water?"

Without waiting for Chi's mother to speak, Chi Han continued: "Oh, by the way, you should continue to stop those cards. The money left in it is not enough for my breakfast tomorrow morning, so just hang up if you have nothing to do. Don't fight in the future."

Yin Bei, the mother of Chi, looked at the interface of being hung up with an incredible look, and suffered a heart attack.

Is this eloquent person still the docile Chi Han from before? !

After gasping for a long time, Mother Chi directly called the assistant with a dark face: "Go, stop all of Chi Han's cards for me, and vacate the house for me. He is not allowed to live!" The

assistant timidly agreed. .

Mother Chi held her forehead, her eyes full of icy anger.

OK, don't you have the patience?

Then feed yourself!

***

Although Chi Han planned to move out, he didn't expect it to be so soon.

And still got kicked out.

This time, Mother Chi was determined to teach him a lesson. He didn't let him take away all the valuables, except for the books and clothes in his room, as well as the jade cutting machine and engraving machine in the basement.