58

Afraid that the temperature at night would be too low to freeze the puppy, Chi Han went to the storage room to find a small warm lamp and fixed it in the box, and then stuffed the puppy with the cushion.

The puppy was cold and hungry for a long time, and finally settled down. It lay on the warm soft pillow and yawned lazily, and soon fell asleep with half drooping eyes.

Chi Han reached out and turned off the light, and the surroundings instantly darkened, only a few floor lamps in the corner were dimly lit.

It was Rong Xu who specially bought it and put it there, saying that he was afraid that Chi Han would bump into it when he woke up at night.

But he has been alone in a wheelchair for many years, and no one has left him a light.

Chi Han subconsciously wanted to talk to Rong Xu, but he flinched when he walked to the door.

Forget it, it's too late now, Rong Xu might have fallen asleep after a long day of exhaustion, and he can talk about anything tomorrow.

Chi Han squatted at the door and thought hard for a long time, and finally found a reason for himself to go back to the room and lie down.

The class group on the mobile phone is busy at the moment, and everyone is actively uploading photos of the evening party.

The one with the highest appearance rate is naturally Song Yao, the school flower next door.

The boys who didn't participate in the dinner were madly wailing and swiping the screen, and the people who posted photos in succession did not have the contact information of the goddess.

Chi Han took a shower and came out, the news in the group was already 99+, and looking at the endless onomatopoeia, those who didn't know thought it was the same group of orangutans.

"Childish, a bunch of little brats."

Chi Han, a social animal higher than ape, made a rather disdainful voice about this.

After wiping his hair and flipping through the news at random, he realized that there was actually a photo of Rong Xu.

In the photo, Rong Xu put one hand on the car window and tilted his head slightly to look somewhere outside the car. The clubhouse was brightly lit, but only the rich black in his eyes was reflected.

The quality of this photo is really not good, and some backgrounds are even blurred.

But Chi Han was so attracted that he couldn't move his eyes.

He not only zoomed in and watched it, but also watched it for ten minutes, not only for ten minutes, but also saved it in the end.

The news in the group went too fast, and most people's attention was still focused on Song Yao.

Chi Han searched for a long time and couldn't find Rong Xu's second photo. He threw the phone away in frustration, and after a while, he didn't want to be reconciled to Aite's classmate who sent the photo.

It's a pity that the classmate also took the photo, and there are no other photos.

Chi Han lay flat on the bed, his mind full of Rong Xu's eyes in the photo.

Why in this world can someone make him worry so much with just one look?

Apart from Rong Xu, there will be no one else.

Chi Han put his hand on his eyes, and his mind was in a mess.

He decided to do something to calm himself down.