13

Rong Xu's body subconsciously tensed when Chi Han approached. He clearly knew that he should not have any interaction with this person, but every time he couldn't help but pay attention to him.

Rong Xu's heart was very contradictory. Since Jiang Yaoning told him that Chi Han had pushed him, the vague memory became clearer and clearer, and he could even remember the expression on Chi Han's face that day. .

It was a smile with a pleasing smile.

And his favor is to Fang Jingluo.

Every time he thought about it, the dark thoughts in Rong Xu's heart began to surge.

I really want to tear this face to shreds, and then slowly appreciate the fear of chewing.

But these thoughts would disappear without a trace the moment his sight touched Chi Han's clean eyes.

Just like under the warm sun of the melting snow, all the filth has been purified.

Rong Xu looked at Chi Han suspiciously, why did he always have an unreal sense of separation, which made him unable to believe that the person in front of him would also show such a sticky and pleasing smile.

Chi Han dragged a chair and sat next to Rong Xu, stretched out his hand and shook it in front of his eyes, and said with some amusing: "Why did you start to be in a daze?

" Mo Mu, hiding all emotions.

Chi Han "tsk" in his heart.

It just pokes, and then takes it back.

"Whose student ID card is this?" Chi Han teased him deliberately, and said in a harsh voice, "Let me see the photos inside."

Rong Xu seemed to remember something, and his face was always cold. Suddenly a little more panic.

"Mine."

Chi Han raised his hand slightly, his smiling eyes crooked: "Hey, no! There is no name written on the skin of this student ID card, I have to look inside."

Since Rong Xu can remember, he has never done anything to compete with others, not to mention that after his leg was broken, no one has ever done such a thing with him again.

So at this moment, Rong Xu was a little more at a loss about the current situation, so he could only slightly purse his pale lips and stare at Chi Han quietly with his dark eyes.

Chi Han was about to open his eyes, and he was always watching Rong Xu's reaction from the corner of his eyes. Seeing that the other party's palm on the armrest was clenched tightly, he hurriedly put the student ID card on the table, spread out his palm and comforted: "I'm teasing you. I'm playing, I don't watch it." I

guess Rong Xu didn't want to let himself see that photo, maybe that photo reminded him of something sad?

Chi Han originally just wanted to make a joke to tease Rong Xu, if it hurts him... Thinking of this, Chi Han's heart suddenly twitched.

He lowered his body slightly to observe Rong Xu's expression, with a worried look on his face: "Rong Xu...I didn't mean it, are you not angry?"

Rong Xu stuffed his student ID card into his pocket and staggered Chi Han's gaze.

On the last page of the student card, there was a piece of calculation paper that Chi Han had dried and glued for him last time, with a small word written on it.

cold.

Rong Xu lowered his eyes to hide the fluctuations in the depths.

"No."