18

Chi Han knew with his feet that Rong Xu must have not eaten all night, so he rolled up his sleeves and took out his ancestral craft -

cooking instant noodles.

"...Rong Xu, do you want to put some peppers? I'll lay another egg for you."

Chi Han was a little ashamed to let others eat instant noodles on his birthday, but it was the only thing he could get familiar with.

He vowed to practice cooking diligently after returning home, and next time he will do eight, eight, sixty-four things without repetition.

Rong Xu sat in front of the dining table, his thick ink-like eyes looked at Chi Han who had beaten an egg into the pot for a moment, and soon the water rolled, and white mist spread.

Inexplicably a little more fireworks.

Rong Xu has not felt the word warmth in this home for a long time.

Chi Han fished out the noodles, carefully placed the soft-hearted egg on top, and then added a tablespoon of soup.

"Alright, alright, let's eat."

He was afraid that Rong Xu would not have enough to eat, so he specially cut a plate of beef and pancakes. Although it was simple, it was a good supper in the middle of the night.

Only one orange ceiling light was turned on in the dining room, which basically only illuminated the place where the two of them were sitting.

But Rong Xu liked this feeling very much.

Here, even if you don't speak, you can feel that another person is very close to you.

He first pushed the bowl towards Chi Han, and after seeing the other person shaking his head, he picked up a chopstick and put it into his mouth.

The light blue safety buckle swayed slightly with the movement, reflecting a little blue light, and with Rong Xu's fair and slender wrist, it was tight.

No food.

Rong Xu also grew up in the family's house when he was a child, and he has all the rules that a famous family should have.

Even eating a bowl of cheap instant noodles, the action is very pleasing to the eye.

Chi Han still had a low-grade fever, and his eyelids were a little heavy. He stretched out his hand to support his chin and looked at Rong Xu with half-drooping eyes.

Is the filter he wears too heavy?

Why does he think Rong Xu looks so good even after eating?

It was extremely quiet around the villa in the early morning, except for the occasional sound of cars passing by.

Rong Xu ate the egg bit by bit, chewing it slowly, very well-behaved, and the drooping eyelashes were black and slender, like a small brush shaking slightly.

Suddenly, those beautiful eyes lifted, and Chi Han's idiotic smile hit him directly, his expression froze: "..."

Then he quickly turned his eyes away, scratching his neck and smirking. Said: "Your house is well decorated..."

Rong Xu thought that the pair of eyes just now were all his own, and his heart beat violently.

He originally thought that he would be satisfied as long as he heard Chi Han wishing him a happy birthday, but after he got it, he wanted more.

Chi Han thought that this time the topic could still pass smoothly. It was like this every time before, but he never expected that Rong Xu would ask questions tonight!