95

After the long holiday, Rong Xu sent Chi Han back to school.

Originally, he wanted to take Chi Han home every day, but the Rong family's small movements have been frequent recently, so it would be safer for people to stay in the school.

"I'll pick you up when I'm done with things, darling, don't run around," Rong Xu handed a large package of snacks in his hand to Chi Han, leaned forward a little, and whispered, "Don't go out drinking with Yin Hao. "

Chi Han's face is indescribable: "I know the big vinegar vat, I'm not a child."

Rong Xu squeezed Chi Han's cheek as if warning, and couldn't help smiling: "Well, if I want to drink, I'll take you with me." Go, I won't go up, there will be a meeting in a while."

"Well, I see, you go, you must eat on time and on time! I will ask the assistant to take pictures of me," Chi Han snorted twice, "If I find out that you don't eat well, the "Diamond Sutra" will serve you!"

Just after threatening people, Chi Han suddenly felt a little sad in the next second. He put the snacks on the ground and put his arms around Rong Xu's waist.

Mingming had been separated for a year before, but now he couldn't bear it for a few days.

Rong Xu was startled, raised his hand to hug him tightly, lowered his head and kissed the top of his hair, almost regretting the decision.

But he must be very busy recently, and he is worried about letting the driver pick him up by himself.

"Okay, let's go up," Rong Xu was afraid that Chi Han would be sad when he went up, so he deliberately teased him, "I'm so reluctant to let me go, remember to make a video at night, don't wear it below."

Chi Hanxiu's ears turned red, and he grabbed the Pushing it away, he said in disgust, "Go, go, go to your meeting!"

Rong Xu laughed twice, grabbed someone and kissed him well before leaving.

As soon as he entered the dormitory, he saw Yin Hao sitting down and eating melon seeds with Erlang's legs crossed, with the expression of a village aunt.

"Tsk tsk tsk, good guy, I'm a good guy."

Chi Han put the things on the table, looked up and gave him a look: "?"

Yin Hao spit out the skin of the melon seeds, looked at his watch, and exaggeratedly said: "I went downstairs half an hour ago, and I just came up now. You two are stuck together by 502?"

Chi Han: "..."

He was so embarrassed that he became angry. Staring at humanity, he said, "It's none of your business, you idiot in the melon field!"

Yin Hao shook his head regretfully and sighed.

In the end, he was smashed by a bag of snacks and lost his voice.

In this regard, Yin Hao is righteous, what is the backbone, can you eat it?

In the past few days after coming back, Chi Han just made up for the missed lessons. He was watching the video at night. He was studying here, and Rong Xu was processing documents there.

The two have an inexplicable feeling of a model couple.

Excited, Yin Hao also went to his girlfriend Lian Mai to study, but it turned into talking on the phone.

Chi Han has always had an unreal feeling about the current results of Fang Jingluo and Xu Ting.

What he had been worried about for so long was solved so easily?