27

The atmosphere of class 1 was much more normal than that of class 19.

The classroom was neatly filled with people, everyone was wearing black and white school uniforms, and no one was running back and forth during the self-study time.

However, although the surroundings were quiet, there were still many people looking at him, purely out of curiosity and awe.

It's hard to get an environment where all normal people are, but Chi Han is still not used to it.

Because Rong Xu needed a wheelchair and needed more space than the others, they still sat in the last row, but instead of leaning against the wall to the window.

It was time for self-study at the end of the morning. It was bright outside the window, and the early morning breeze slipped in and turned over a few pages of the book on Rong Xu's table.

Chi Han glanced casually, and his eyes suddenly stopped.

The pages of the thick economics book are full of fine and small characters, and Chi Han felt dizzy just by looking at it, but what was incompatible with it were the two notes sandwiched in the book.

The edge of the note was torn to shreds, and it looked like it had been torn off at will.

Chi Han thought about it for a while and remembered that the two notes were passed to Rong Xu during get out of class, as if he was asking him what to eat after class.

This guy didn't lose it, but he was still in the book?

Chi Han has a slight obsession with cleanliness, but his obsession with cleanliness is a bit special. He is usually fine, only when facing books.

That is, his book cannot be rolled or folded, nor can he scribble or scribble in it, especially if it looks like a dog gnawed on it, it is absolutely forbidden to appear.

If it was Rong Xu's personal belongings, Chi Han would definitely not touch it, but these two pieces of ripped paper were just a piece of paper he grabbed from scratch paper, and the formulas were listed in a mess.

It's really annoying to put together with neat books.

So after Rong Xu came back from the toilet, he found that all the small notes he had specially put in the book were gone.

Rong Xu: "..."

He turned the book back and forth twice, his eyes slowly turning to Chi Han who was dictating words beside him.

Chi Han raised his head and smiled at him without realizing it, innocent and pure.

***

Chi Han's front table is a girl with a high ponytail named Geng Xue, and her tablemate is a fat boy with glasses.

Geng Xue had long been curious about these two people who had transferred in.

In a month, there were suddenly a first and second grade, and even Fang Jingluo, who was sitting firmly in the first place, was squeezed out!

How perverted this is!

Geng Xue quietly turned her head and looked back, just in time to see Rong Xu lowered his head and read a book with a sullen face, while Chi Han beside him was writing with a sullen face.

"Is this enough? I really can't remember what I said that day."

Chi Han scratched his hair in pain, and spread it on the table, refusing to get up.