Chapter One: The Truth Has Been Revealed

Henrik's Pov

I can't believe that all that planning we did went to waste because A was one step ahead of us.

We all continued looking around in disbelief.

"There's no way out" Mona said.

"I'm not going back down there" Aria shook her head.

As soon as she said that the doors slammed shut, causing all of us to jump and yelp in surprise.

Great, now we're locked out here. 

Hanna scowled before walking towards the camera as she looked up at it.

"You maybe a dude but you're still a bitch" Hanna angrily spat.

The music stopped and all the lights turned off, causing us to groan in annoyance.

"You guys, in the vault, I was so close to Charles I could feel his breath" Spencer said.

"Was there anything about him that you recognized? A smell?" Mona asked.

"She's not Jenna" Emily said, annoyed.

"I don't know, I can't pinpoint it but there was something that was really familiar" Spencer said.

"You mean like the way he moved?" I asked.

"No, it was like when you meet a penpal or like a cousin, or somebody that you knew when you were really little" Spencer explained.

"Wait, so your saying you know Charles a little, but you feel like you know him a lot" Hanna said.

"I can't explain it, it was just a feeling" Spencer sighed.

"It's going to get cold out here tonight. Where do you think we are? We don't... we don't know how long we were out before we got here. So... We could be in the Amazon right now. No, we're in the Northern Hemisphere, that's the waning moon. I was saying the facetiously. 

"Wow, that's an eleven letter word, Hanna" Mona sarcastically said. 

We all jumped when we heard the thunder rumbling as we backed away from the fence.

"This fence is like a giant lightning rod" Emily said, worried.

"You going to let us fry out here?" Hanna and I asked out loud.

More thunder rumbled, causing us to scream as we backed away more, huddling close to each other.

It soon began raining, and really badly.

We were all crouched down on the ground, huddled close to each other, shivering.

Spencer used the end of her dress to cover us so we could avoid getting wet.

A Few Days Later

We've been out here for days. Freaking days.

No food. No water. 

We were out in the cold weather. Sometimes it was hot, sometimes it was raining. 

I was currently lying on the ground next to Aria. She was cuddling close to me as I had my arms wrapped around her, doing my best to keep her warm.

All of a sudden I heard clicking noises. I picked my head up and my eyes widened when I saw that the doors were open.

"Bonjour. Good morning. Buenos Dias. Please enter and follow the lighted pathway"

This got the girls to wake up and we all immediately stood up from the ground.

Aria gulped and shook her head, clinging onto my arm for her dear life.