Chapter Seven: No Stone Unturned

Henrik's Pov

Emily and I were at Spencer's house up in her room. Hanna was downstairs talking to Mona and Aria went to Hollis to sneak Clark's negatives back into his cubby.

"Lesli Stone? That's crazy" Emily shook her head.

"That's what I said" I sighed.

"But maybe it's not" Spencer added.

"Ok, wait. You were in a room with this person" Emily said.

"Yeah, and they were wearing a mask. Look, Mona's always been shady about how she met this girl. And now we know why. They were sharing a straitjacket" Spencer explained. 

"Spencer-" I started but she cut me off.

"Let's not forget that Mona got a gas mask. And she was passing out juice-boxes while the rest of us were making sure that we still had kidneys!" Spencer yelled.

Emily sighed and shook her head while I ran a hand through my hair.

"What's taking Hanna so long?" Emily asked.

"I don't know, she probably has to drag Mona here on a leash" Spencer sarcastically said.

"Oh, Spencer, we saw A jump off a building. A set up an underground bunker with more spy equipment than the CIA. I mean, seriously, in your heart do you believe that Lesli Stone could-" Emily started but she cut her off.

"People can surprise you. Mona maintained a 4.0 average and perfect hair while she was tapping Rosewood's police calls" Spencer said.

"Spencer, we jumped on the Andrew train-" Emily started but she cut her off.

"But he didn't have a motive. This girl does. She thinks that we killed Bethany!" Spencer yelled.

I groaned and tugged at my hair, this was all way too stressful.

The door opened and we turned around to see Hanna walking into the room.

"I can't get to her" Hanna sighed.

"Why?" I asked, confused.

"Did Mona skip town?" Emily asked.

"Mona's mom busted her for sneaking out to Radley. She's totally unplugged. Mona's not even allowed to leave her room" Hanna explained. 

I guess I can understand that, considering Mona was kidnapped and kept in the dollhouse longer than us.

"Doesn't matter. I'm not even sure Mona would be of any help anyways" Spencer scoffed.

"Now you tell me? After I tried to shimmy up her drainpipe?" Hanna angrily asked.

"Ok, well, I have to go. My mom made an appointment for me and her with Dr. Sullivan, I can't be late" Emily said, clearly annoyed.

"Where's Aria?" Hanna asked.

"She's up at Hollis, she's sneaking Clark's negatives back into that cubby" I said.

"Ok, so what's the plan? Are we gonna track down Lesli Stone? Are we gonna go to Philly?" Hanna asked.

"Caleb is working with Sara for something, so I'm going" I shrugged.

Hanna smiled and nodded before turning to Emily.

"I have to get my head shrunk" Emily said.

Spencer shot her an exasperated look while I sighed and stuffed my hands into my pocket.

"Seriously? Wait, what is wrong with you people? A is still out there, we have to stick together and see if we can try and catch this girl in the act" Hanna said.