Chapter Twenty-Two: Where Somebody Waits For Me

Henrik's Pov

The next morning came by quickly but I still stayed in bed with Caleb.

I snuggled more into his chest as he was sat with his back against the headboard, gently stroking my hair with his fingers.

"You know we can stay in bed, right?" Caleb asked.

"What makes you think that?" I asked.

"Well, I can always just work right here with my laptop, Elias is either playing video games in his room or reading in the living room and you don't have anything to do today either" Caleb explained.

I chuckled softly and sighed while shaking my head.

"I can't. I have to meet up with the girls to discuss a few things" I sighed.

"Let me guess, about Sara or Charlotte?" Caleb asked.

"Bingo" I nodded.

Caleb sighed and shook his head, clearly upset.

I chuckled softly before looking up at him, cupping his face with my hand.

"Don't worry, babe. There'll be a time where we can spend time in bed with no worries" I softly smiled.

"I hope so" Caleb smiled back.

We leaned in and placed our lips onto each others, smiling and humming in content.

At The Brew

The girls, minus Hanna, and I met up at the brew because Aria and Spencer had something to tell us.

Apparently, they found a hole in Sara's closet when they were snooping in her hotel room.

"A hole in the closet?" I asked, shocked.

"Yeah, with all this space underneath. Whole parts of Radley that have been sealed off. Parts from when Charlotte was there" Spencer explained.

"Should we tell Hanna's mom?" Emily asked, worried.

"No. If we tell Mrs. Marin, she'll throw Sara out,lock, stock and ladder. This way, we know about her escape hatch, but she doesn't know that we know" Aria explained.

Agreed.

"Maybe I really did see her in the clinic" Emily frowned.

"Have you checked in with them, just to make sure everything's ok?" I softly asked.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go over there as soon as they open" Emily nodded.

I sighed and nodded as Emily turned to look at all of us.

"Guys, we need to tell Ali" Emily said. 

"Tell Alison what?" Aria asked, confused.

"She was with me at the clinic. And she needs to know about that. She needs to know about Sara" Emily explained.

And she needs to know that this new A wants revenge for Charlotte's death.

"Ok, if we do tell Alison, we have to be ready for her to turn right around and go talk to the police about it" Spencer explained.

"Maybe that should happen. Maybe this is a new problem and we're getting stuck in old thinking. Secrets are getting toxic again" Aria explained.

Secrets are getting toxic because we're stuck in this damn town once again.

We're stuck in old patterns because of this new A and Charlotte's death.

"I don't know, just keep on trying to get in touch with Hanna" Spencer said.