Chapter Thirty-Nine: Hold Your Piece

Henrik's Pov

I let out a pleasured sigh as Caleb kissed me softly on the forehead, his heavy breathing and panting calming down, before he rested his head on my bare chest.

The two of us were lying on our bed, naked and sweaty, with the sheets covering our bodies as our legs were tangled together.

Caleb's arms were wrapped around my waist and his head was resting on my chest. One of my arms was wrapped around him while I was using the other to gently run my fingers through his sweaty hair.

We just finished having the best sex ever and it was so amazing.

I can't remember the last time we had sex.

We've just been so busy with basically everything that we haven't had time for ourselves.

Not to mention Elias. The last thing we want is for him to walk in on us and get traumatized for the rest of his life.

"Remind me to thank Madeleine for letting Elias and Stefan have their sleepover at her place" Caleb said.

I chuckled softly at that and nodded my head, still running my fingers through my fiance's sweaty hair.

"God, I've missed this" I told my fiance.

"Me too. It's been too long" Caleb snuggled more into my chest.

I opened my mouth to say something when I heard my phone ringing from the bedside table.

Caleb and I both groaned in annoyance and I, reluctantly, reached over in order to grab my phone from the table.

I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Spencer.

"Who is it?" Caleb asked.

"Spencer. I'm gonna take a hint and assume something happened and she needs the girls and I" I sighed.

"Come on, baby boy. Are you really going to go?" Caleb asked, clearly upset.

I bit my bottom lip, glancing down at my fiance before glancing back up at my phone.

Do I answer the phone and see what Spencer wants...?

Or do I ignore the call, put it on silent, and have another round of sex with my fiance...?

A smirk appeared on my face and I quickly silenced my phone before tossing it back onto the bedside table.

"I'm not going anywhere, babe. I'm staying" I grinned.

Caleb looked up at me, a pleased and relieved grin appearing on his face, as I leaned down to kiss him on the lips.

"Are you up for round two?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"I thought you'd never ask" Caleb smirked.

I squealed in surprise when our positions were switched and now I was the one on top of my fiance, straddling him.

We both smirked at each other before pressing our lips together, the two of us fighting for dominance as we did so.

I grabbed the ends of the bed sheets and pulled them over us as we engulfed ourselves in a night of passion.

The Next Day

Caleb and I didn't have anything work related and since Elias is still at Stefan's for his sleepover it was alright for us to meet up with Carl, Hanna and Aria.

Carl and Hanna are back together, finally.

Aria and Maverick have had some issues in their engagement, I guess it's because of Ezra and everything, but they still seem to be doing well and nothing bad has happened so that's a good thing.