Chapter Thirty-One: Along Comes Mary

Henrik's Pov

Alison was released from Welby.

Now, while the girls and I are happy she's finally free from that place and back home, there's one problem.

And that problem is that Mary is staying with her.

The terms of release, apparently, state that she needs a family member with her because Welby is concerned that Alison will sue the place after everything that has happened. And since Jason wasn't available to come, Mary was the only person they could turn to.

That sucks, it truly does.

But what I don't understand is why Alison needs a babysitter, or caretaker, in the first place.

Yeah, she went through hell because of Elliot, or whatever the hell his name is, but she survived and she's not weak.

If there's anything I know about Ali is she's a fighter and she sure as hell ain't weak.

But, nothing much to do about that now so...

Right now I was at home.

Elias was asleep in his room. He was still sick but he's slowly getting better, he'll stay home tomorrow and if he gets better then he'll head back to school.

Surprisingly, he's upset staying home.

But I already know he's upset because he can't see Stefan until he gets better.

Ah, my son is already in love and I'm living for it.

I was sitting on the couch, a cup of coffee in my hands, when I heard footsteps. I looked up and saw my lovely boyfriend walking over to me.

"Our son is a handful when he's sick" Caleb told me.

"I feel like he gets that from you" I pointed out.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at me as he sat down.

"You're a handful when you get sick. Trust me, I know" I told him.

"Oh come on, I'm not that bad" Caleb defended.

"Oh, yeah, this coming from the guy that tried walking to the bathroom only to end up falling down the stairs back in New Orleans" I deadpanned.

He blushed in embarrassment and simply pinched my thigh, causing me to yelp.

I rolled my eyes and set my coffee down before snuggling into him. Caleb sighed and wrapped his arms around me.

"Do you have work today?" I asked.

"I have an online meeting in the afternoon, but until that I'm free" Caleb told me.

I nodded and snuggled more into his chest. He kissed my head before grabbing the remote to turn on the T.V to watch something.

I need something to take my mind off of everything that has happened so far.

At Hanna's Loft

I left the apartment and went over to Hanna's loft after Aria called me and told me that Mona found something on Elliot's burner phone.

When I got there Emily was already there, which surprised me because I thought she had an exam today.

I'll ask her about that later.

"There's a location besides the car where Rollins used this phone alot" Aria said.

"Well, did she say where it was?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"No, I guess it's hard to trace. Mona said that it might take a while" Aria told us.

"Ok, what else?" Emily asked.