Chapter Thirty-Six: The DArkest Knight

Henrik's Pov

Aria, Spencer, Emily, Alison, Caleb, Carl, Mona and I were all at Spencer's house in her kitchen discussing Hanna.

Not only that but we were thinking of calling the cops and let them know that we think Hanna has been abducted by Noel.

We're all debating if it's a good idea or not.

"If we do this, there's no stepping back from it" Aria said.

"And we risk the police finding out about Archer" Spencer added.

"You mean, finding out that Hanna ran him over and you buried him like a dog?" Carl sarcastically asked.

Caleb and I sent him glares while the girls, except Mona, shifted from where they stood.

"To quote my dead husband, karma's a bitch" Alison smiled tightly at him.

"It was an accident" Emily spoke up.

"And we knew how it looked. We did it to protect Hanna" I added.

"Who's currently our resident girl gone rogue" Mona said.

Carl sighed as he took his phone out and began dialing Hanna's number.

"I'm trying her one last time" Carl said.

"Let's just ping her cell and go get her" Caleb suggested and Mona nodded.

"I gave her a new phone, ok. You can't hack it" Carl reminded them.

He put his phone to his ear and waited until he shook his head at us, signalling that she wasn't picking up.

"Why isn't she picking up?" Aria asked in concern.

"Because Noel probably has her locked up in another slaughtering hole" I bit my lip in worry.

Caleb wrapped his arm around my waist and placed a gentle kiss to my temple.

"Let's just call the cops, ok. Tell them everything you just told us about Jenna and Noel" Mona said.

"And Sara Harvey. None of us believes that was an accident" Emily added.

Mona bit her lip before shaking her head as she grabbed her purse that she left on the kitchen counter.

"I'm heading to The Radley. Maybe Jenna will lead us to Noel" Mona sighed.

We all nodded at her and watched as she left the house to go do what she needs to do.

Spencer let out a sigh as she walked over to the other side of the counter and grabbed the home phone.

"Do we call Fury or 911?" she asked.

"Spence, Noel is out there somewhere, and he might have Hanna" I reminded her.

Spencer pressed her lips together and looked at the others and they simply nodded at her.

Spencer let out a sigh before nodding. She dialed the numbers before putting the phone to her ear.

"911. What is your emergency?" a woman asked.

"I think my friend's been abducted" Spencer told her.

A Few Minutes Later

As soon as Spencer made the call the cops came over and basically flooded her house.

The girls and I were sitting on the stools by the kitchen counter as two officers asked us questions.

Carl was on the phone with someone while Caleb was talking to another officer that had questions for him as well.