Chapter 10

Third-Person POV:

Armaan and Aditya rushed out of the temple while Nayantara sits and smiled at them. Pandit Ji gave her the prasad (sweet) box, "Don't worry about his marriage... his bride has already walked in his life and soon they will be a knot in the holy bond of marriage." Nayantara smiled and bowed in front of God wishing for a smart and beautiful wife for his loving son.

On the other hand, Ishita walked inside her house, "Where is that son of a bitch?". Anjana got stunned by her sudden burst of anger, "Ishita... calm down baby... what happened?". She touched her forehead she was burning in anger, "Mom... where's Rajkund? Today I will kill him that too with my bare hands and manicured nails...". Anjana rubbed her arms, "What did he do now?" Ishita threw her suit blazer on the couch, "Popped his sleeping pills and tweeted about my marriage with Armaan Goel..." she unbuttons her shirt sleeves rolling it up, and walked into the kitchen getting a bottle of cold water.

Anjana at first thought she was thirsty but then saw her walking towards Raj Kund's room. She followed her behind, Ishita kicked and opened his door revealing a peacefully sleeping Raj. Ishita opened the bottle and poured the chilled water over his head; he sits up on the bed gasping for breath as he got agitated by the sudden flood in his room. "How dare you sleep peacefully after publishing the news outlet about my marriage? And who are you to arrange my marriage without my consent." She pulled him down from his bed by his collar.

He removes her hand from his collar as his nerves calm, "Don't raise your voice at me..." he pointed at her and added, "I'm still your father...". Ishita laughed once and puts her hand on her hips, "Oh really... because last time I check, he declared me dead in front of the whole family. I was crying seeing my father blaming me for something that wasn't my fault, in front of all those fuckers who were enjoying the fucking show." Anjana's eyes glittered with tears. She still remembers those painful memories and the way they damaged their daughter, Ishita.

"Can't you get over it and do good things in life. Here your father is forgetting all your mistakes and disrespect trying to find a good son-in-law." Rajkund reasoned himself. Ishita glares at him and walked dangerously close to him pointing her finger at him, "Get a life for yourself and stay the hell away from mine..." he cackled, "I was making things easy for you but I guess you like to play tough like your father then I don't have a problem with it...". Ishita maintained dangerous eye contact with him, Rajkund added, "You think this is your game... tsk... tsk... I still control your life and you can't do anything about it. I gave you the position in my company, not the company keep that in mind." Ishita smirked and left.

Anjana looked at the man she loved for eight years of her life, that love have died inside her but still, in front of her eyes, those days of happiness flashed leaving the pain. Rajkund glimpsed at his wife, "Anjana... she's still young... but you're mature try to understand my concern she shouldn't roam around and kiss whatever, guy, she likes." Raj Kund walks towards her holding her hand, "Accept Vikram... he has the virtue and credibility to run the business efficiently. Ishita's business ideas are nine days wonder..." she removes her hand from his grip.

"My daughter will have sex with whatever guy she likes at least she won't be cheating someone behind their back. And when it comes to accepting Vikram, which I already did as a stepson but not the successor of my father's hard work. Give the company to her quietly or else she will snatch it from you" she dictated confidently and left without giving a damn. Rajkund sneezed three time-continuously as he was still drenched in the cold water.

Ishita sits on her bed opening her laptop working on the greenhouse project. Esha knocks on her door, "Madam... your coffee..." Ishita smiled and let her inside. "When did this actress become a PA." Esha giggled in response and holds Ishita's hand in her, "Di... thank you...". She sipped her coffee and then place it down raising her brows at Esha, "For what...". Esha smiled shyly, "Kartik and I just chatted on a video call and her mother is interested in us she will be visiting us soon...". Ishita smiled and kissed her sister's cheeks, "That's good, a bullet is saved for someone else..." she chuckled darkly.