Chapter 67

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD READ AT YOUR OWN RISK DON'T BLAME THE WRITER OR REPORT THE BOOK FOR HAVING EXPLICIT SCENES. THIS BOOK IS CONSIDERED 16+ BECAUSE OF IT HAS VIOLENCE, SEX SCENES, AND SWEAR WORDS IN SMALL AMOUNTS THAT MAINTAIN THE INTEGRITY OF THE STORY...

SKIP DIRECTLY TO THE NEXT CHAPTER AND AVOID READING THIS CHAPTER IF YOU'RE AN INTOLERANT READER. EVERYONE HAS A PREFERENCE AND I DO RESPECT MY READER'S PERSPECTIVE. KEEP READING IF YOU'RE A SMUT-LOVING READER AND ENJOY READING IT... 

Third person's POV:

After having dinner Ishita went upstairs to their bedroom and Armaan was handling some important phone calls in his office. She walked out to the connected balcony from the room, the sky seemed gloomy with the heavy pillow of clouds. A chilly breeze blew through her open hair she rubbed her arms together and ran her fingers through her hair. It started to drizzle from the sky with a small smile she forwarded her palm and catches a small droplet from the splattering rain.

Then the rainfall became more intense she crossed her arms and walked around the balcony. Tall palm trees were planted around the boundary of the pool house. A spray of rain moved over the palm tree and the drops were drumming against the canopy. A warm pair of hands hugged her from behind, she rested her head back on his firm chest. "Wear a coat sweetheart... or you'll catch a cold." Armaan rubbed her arms feeling her soft cold skin. She turned to face him "Why would I need a coat when I have the hottest man with me." Armaan chuckled, "Thanks for the compliment and I would love to be your personal heater...".

Ishita cupped his jaw adoringly while he watches Ishita endearingly and plants a tender, loving kiss on her lips. "Kiss me more..." Ishita pleaded in a cute voice he grinned widely and accepts her invitation, lowering he kissed her lips roughly. He sucks the tip of her tongue which makes her body sway violently. Getting into sync with his kissing she lets out soft, dainty moans to play along.

Armaan's hands move downwards and start fondling her boobs through her dress. He can sense her breathing getting heavier as she was getting aroused by him. Ishita's body starts burning as Armaan's hands spark off fumes of lust wherever they touch. Tangling his fingers with her hair he pulled her face incredibly close as their breath aligned. Slipping her nightgown he placed wet kisses down her neck and bites her sweet spot.

"Fuck... Armaan..." Ishita gasped breathlessly clenching his t-shirt into her fist. He swirled his tongue over the bite and looked up into her eyes. "You're driving me insane I barely could control myself anymore..." he confessed running his finger through his hair. Ishita bites her lower lip glimpsing at the bulge of his pants. She pushed him inside maintaining contact, Armaan raised his brows amusingly "What are you up to?". Ishita pushed him inside the room sliding the glass door shut.

"I don't want you to control yourself around me either... I want you to make me yours." she let the silk fabric slip off her skin to the floor, and Armaan got an electrifying shock from her boldness. He pulled her waist feeling her curves and murmured "Are you aware that what will happen if I lost myself to you? I would not just concur your body but also your soul and once I do that... there is no going back". Ishita bites her lower lip, "I don't plan to ever go back because I would want you for the rest of my life." He grinned widely cupping her jaw, "Are you sure you want this?" she nodded, "I want you, Armaan... just for me..." he runs a finger over her lips and sucked her lower lip.

He then rips her dress effortlessly, exposing her nipples in thin air as he starts tickling them. Ishita immediately starts shuddering in pleasure. And before she had gotten enough of the tickling, he lifts her in his arms making his way towards the bed. He softly made her sit on the bed before getting on top of her. Lowering his head he slips off her panties and throws them on the edge of the bed. Ishita pulled his t-shirt undressing all the clothes he climbs on top of her placing wet kisses down her body.