Chapter 32

Note: Complete Daily Task mentioned at the end of the chapter for the next update. 

Armaan's POV:

I looked to my left and found her already staring at me, she blinked her eyes and looked away thinking about something. She opened her mouth to say it but I spoke first "We can skip the dinner if that's what you're thinking about." She nodded then opened her mouth again to say something, "If you want ice cream instead, I can buy you that... I know a famous ice cream parlor on this route." She parted her lips but again I spoke first, "You want to go somewhere else than the house then we can..." she slapped my arms, "Would you let me speak?"

I looked at her and road, "We would have met an accident if you used your hands so much on me". She turned sad and mumbled, "I'm sorry... you weren't letting me speak... in frustration I forgot you were driving with your hands on the steering wheel." I bite my cheeks inside, she's so cute when she blames someone else then apologizes for her part making it even. I muttered lowly "If you want to use your hands so desperately then use them in the right place...."

She knits her brows in confusion and mumbles scratching her head, "What's that supposed to mean?" perks of having a not-so-double-meaning understanding wife. "Nothing... tell me where you wanna go?" she thinks for a while then combing everything, "Somewhere peaceful with trees no people just us but not a romantic place." My face screwed up, "Graveyard..." she turned poker face, "Stop the car... I said stop the fucking car" in confusion I stopped on the side of the road. The moment it stopped she showered hundreds of soft slaps on me, "Hey... stop...". I barely felt anything as she threw so weak punches and slaps but slowly, they were becoming stronger than the one before.

I pulled her towards me to make her stop before she actually starts hitting me, she opposed and then gave up. Pushing my driving seat back I made her sit on my lap, her tensed muscles instantly calmed and her chubby cheeks swelled up. She innocently played with my shirt button "I really don't know what to do and what not to. I'm just not feeling myself..." lifting her chin I made it clear, "You don't have to worry about it so much trust me I won't let anything wrong happen to you." She lifts her eyelids looking into my eyes affectionately.

Caressing her jawbone, I moved forward filling the space between our lips. She closed her eyes and her hands slipped to the side of my cheek. Her soft lips slowly synthesized with my pace as I sucked her lower lips. Deeping the kiss I pulled her face towards me my fingers touched her hairclip, and unlocking it I let her hair fall till her shoulders.

She sucked a breath and pour complete passion into the kiss, lowering my head I trailed soft kisses down her neck. Biting her sweet spot, she moaned grinding on me I could feel getting hard like a rock. With the sound of the thunderstorm, she gasped and opened her eyes hastily. Looking outside it had turned dark with some grey clouds covering the sky, "It's surely going to rain." She panted looking back at me as I was still stunned because of what happened just now.

"Um... yeah... I bought a pool house recently do you wanna go there?" I tried to calm myself but it wasn't working as her swollen lips were driving me crazy. She nodded and pecked my lips confirming she loved it and doesn't regret it. With a sigh I let her sit in the passenger seat, starting the car I took the route of the pool house. I bought it for her but didn't have the courage to tell her it was supposed to be her wedding gift. I was so nervous because it wasn't some girl's dream wedding gift but it was of Ishita's taste. In the company, I got to see the dream projects of a celeb which she completed, and had the idea of which kind of taste she has else than what clients asked for.

Stopping the car inside the parking area it was already raining heavily, we covered ourselves and ran inside the house. She giggled closing the door, "You run like girls..." I was offended, "What... girls have some other way of running. They also run with two legs so do I and for your kind information, I was keeping the pace with you so you don't get behind. I have participated in three college marathons of forty-two kilometers winning two gold and one silver." She looked at me with wide eyes then bust laughing, "I think your bones have got weak since you're not a teenager anymore." I walked past her hitting her shoulder.