Closing

HEY!

Thank you so much for supporting me throughout my journey of writing. I have made numerous mistakes since I'm not a professional story writer with any degree or experience. This story is a complete piece of ideas that I had put together to form a story but surely if time permits. I'll go through the book again and correct those mistakes since I'm here to learn and improve myself.

Feel free to point out the mistakes I would appreciate your advice and sincerely follow it.

In my book, I tried to convey that girls don't necessarily need to be shy, show traumatic behaviors, or be easy to manipulate. They can be strong leaders, self-made billionaires, and make their own decisions. Even if they have bad childhood experiences they could build their own empire and proudly rule it.

This would be the end of this story it doesn't have any other sequel yet decided. My writing passion has come to an end, but that doesn't mean I'll never write again, just not now. It has been hitting me that I need to work on my life despite the various ideas popping into my head. Soon I'll come up with a brand new story with its own uniqueness, so bid me farewell until then.

Surely vote for this story if you liked it and drop a ❤️in the comment section if you loved it. 

Keep Reading Keep Smiling☺